GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
well technically no, understanding how it affects your overall health and body's ability to lose weight, etc

Reactions: raghuram

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
not this week, overall possibly sure...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
today is my 2 nd day,,i eated melons in morning,,raw cabbages in noon ,,full stomach of melons in evening and two tomatoes in evening ..is it okkk sir

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
nope, you are not following the plan at all. have you actually read the program here? why not potato and good fat. To me, read the program carefully here and start over. Sorry you are just so far off. You don't get fruit day 2.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry ......it was just a mistake in the post,,,i eated potato in the morning,,but evening snack i eated melon

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
please read the program here carefully. did the potato have good fat. You cannot have fruit day 2. Seems like you just need to read each day more carefully.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
today is mine 4 th day of plan,,i had 2 bananas in morning,,banana shake at noon ,,again a banana shake in evening,,feeling that losed sum weight ,,but will see after completing seventh day

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
:) hoping you do

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
nope, please read each day carefully, we say when you can have fruit only day 7 is it ok.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
in rice day what can i have with rice and what should be the quantity of rice and how many times can i have rice on same day

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
day 7? have rice 3 times, a cup or 1.25 cups uncooked measured :) a little good fat ok.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts