Is Nutrition Supplement is Good for Health? | GM Diet | General Motors Diet Forum
  1. Hi there,

If you have questions about the GM Diet or just want to let people know how the diet is going for you, please sign up for our free forum. Look forward to seeing you as part of our community!

Is Nutrition Supplement is Good for Health?

Discussion in 'Exercise Forum' started by Sanav30, May 26, 2015.

1. Sanav30 New Member

Message Count:
    Someone suggested me to use nutrition supplement for bodybuilding.Is there is any side effect of it?I am confused that use it or not. Please help me to clear my doubt.
  2. Advertisement

3. Kevin W Administrator

Message Count:
    What are the ingredients, typically these are yes junk, full of poor quality vitamins and such. Happy to break it down if you send me the product. Think pure and natural. Know your sources of vitamins, etc. Sounds like a great way to gain weight :)
  4. Howard Green New Member

Message Count:
    Being on supplements is something that can result some side effects. I believe in building muscles from natural foods, I know it takes long time to see results, but the results are long lasting and have no side effect. I've been eating foods like eggs, salmon, chicken breast. Following a good exercise plan is necessary too, for achieving fitness goals.