GM Diet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I have already completed my 2 days of gm diet, and i have lost around 2.5 kg. fingers crossed I want to shed another 5 kgs atleast during this round. This is my first time. I am a lil confused about few things. i dont eat beef or red meat for that matter. is chicken suitable for this diet. And I am not very sure what is meant by hamburger.. doesnt it involve bread/bun in it?

Today is my 3rd day, and I have an invitation I just can't ignore. So I thought, I will just order vegetable clear soup/chicken clear soup. I am in a fix, as to what to do. i am been able to control my urges till now, and I am sure I can do that in a restaurant as well.. however I cannot cary food from home also.. since it will not be allowed. So plz suggest...

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
chicken is fine.
no, just means ground beef, not a real hamburger, we are 100% against gluten here.

do your best when you are out. I will say, if you are eating out at any time during or after this diet, beware.

·
Registered
3 Posts
chicken is fine.
no, just means ground beef, not a real hamburger, we are 100% against gluten here.

do your best when you are out. I will say, if you are eating out at any time during or after this diet, beware.

HI,

My name is Vinay and I have started this diet and I am currently on Day 5. My question is, as you have told Burger is not good for this diet, How should we have the chicken? Like, we can make it as a curry and have or should be grilled and eaten.

Is KFC grilled chicken fine? Please let me know.

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
Explain why burger is no good? Do you have any idea how many nutrients are in grass fed beef. They far eclipse chicken. However, yes you can have chicken.

Fast Food is toxic, KFC will likely be the worst. If you are eating fast food then you do not understand the point of this program. The point is gluten and sugar free, nutrient dense whole real foods. NOT fast food. Sorry, just honest. KFC chicken has so much sugar salt and chemicals in it you head would spin if you read the list.

You can have curry and spices and herbs as you like.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts