GM Diet Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, my name is Karen and I am on the 6th day of the GM Diet. My husband is doing the diet with me, but he is not as militant as I am. I quit smoking a year ago and gained 22 pounds... Oh well
Now, I can focus on the food intake.

This diet is a far cry from the habits I have established in the last year. I ate a pint of ice cream, every night to supplement the loss of nicotine (So I told myself, LOL). I love this diet and I eat everything, except the fruit, in my soup. The Milk and Banana day was the toughest for me because I am not a banana or milk junkie. I dislike them both.

My motto every day is: I can do this for 24 hours and thank God I get to change up the next day. That is why I love this diet. On Weight Watchers, I ate the same stuff every day...... B O R I N G! At least with the GM Diet, it is different every day.

My question is: What do we do when we go off the diet? And, can I stay on this diet?

Thanks Everyone;)

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
Hello
Smoking was great to quit and yes folks typically gain because they replace it with food as you did so hang in there :)

what I typically see is folks 'live to eat'. As I reached my late 30's I realized that should be in reverse and my like has 100% flipped for the good :)

Don't do the program more than once every 2 weeks minimum. Here is a plan you ca do in between, look at the top 2 posts. http://gmdietforums.com/forums/gm-diet-after-day-7.6/

1 - 2 of 2 Posts