GM Diet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am starting GM veg diet plan from tomorrow. Can you pls advise which days the GM Indian diet recipes can be used. And also, which are the diets in the veg plan I must give up in order to have the Indian diets

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you. When can Moong Dal and Chana dal kosambari that is mentioned on the page be taken? On day 2 and 4?

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
Chana dal kosambari day 5 and 6. It needs good fat.

The Moong dal same, those sprouts are really just legumes with a tiny sprout. However remove the beans and yes you can have those on day 2 or 3.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Chana dal kosambari day 5 and 6. It needs good fat.

The Moong dal same, those sprouts are really just legumes with a tiny sprout. However remove the beans and yes you can have those on day 2 or 3.
Many thanks, Kevin for your prompt guidance.

Day 1 went well, with no side effects. Lost 400 grams.

Hope today and other days will be fine too.. and will shed some kilos as well.

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
Keep rolling :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Day 2 was fine. No side effects again. Feeling fresh and energetic on Day 3 morning. Went for a 45-min brisk walk yesterday. Lost 100 grams (in comparison to Day 2 morning).
Looking forward to Day 3

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
nice :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Day 3 was full of cravings of all kinds.. wanting to eat spicy stuff and sugary stuff and oily food..Stayed away from all temptations. Went shopping, did some cycling, tread mill. But overall somewhat tired. Lost 1 kilo.. Hope I will continue to stay on path.

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
Hang in there, by the way on your food, spice it up. I eat habanera peppers on everything.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts