GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so a few questions.... 1. eggplant? yay or nay?
2. Bubba brand veggie burgers okay?

By looking at the ingredient list I found black beans, oats, flax seeds, celery, apples, peppers, carrots, broccoli, corn, potato, peas, edamame, and lots of herbs and spices. With each burger patty providing 25% of your daily intake of Vitamin C, 20% of your Vitamin A, 8% iron, 4% calcium, 16% dietary fiber, 4 grams of protein and only 4% of your daily total fat, these sound like a pretty good deal to me.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
LOL, you are desperate for these :0)
eggplant is fine
These are OK

However on this plan, ugh, not so sure, however why not try them days 5 and 6 and see how it goes :)

They will need some good fat likely

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ha ha ha I am! Every since you told me the morningstar brand was a no no, I've been reading labels and making sure there are ingredients I recognize in there lol. What do you mean by good fat? A natural cheese?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
also my husband asked me is seafood allowed on the meat days? i.e. salmon, tuna, crab?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kevin I have a bad problem. I need to start over. I had sushi rolls last night for dinner. Should I start today or wait?

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
seafood fine. good fat meaning ghee, olive oil, coconut oil, cheese sure...​
start over after a day.​

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
Well those are clearly better :)

Ha ha ha I am! Every since you told me the morningstar brand was a no no, I've been reading labels and making sure there are ingredients I recognize in there lol. What do you mean by good fat? A natural cheese?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts