GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am planning to start GM diet from next week , I have not tried this diet ever before.
During that time I will working in the night shift and will be at home all the time, so I think it will be easier for me to follow a strict diet plan. My working hours are going to be 11.30pm to 7.30 am.

Please advice how should I involve my diet during this period.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
Just start breakfast when you wake. Keep in mind, your circadian rhythms play a massive role in weight loss. If you were a private client of mine and came to me, I would have to tell you I likely long term cannot help for just that reason alone. It's vital to sleep at the right times. However, i have had to be on the night shift, so if and when you can try and go days. I will tell you, your hormones, every part of your body needs to be on day shift.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Got your point Kevin:)
I have thought of a slight modification in GM diet , Can we extend this diet period from 1 week to 2 weeks, and rather than having a strict daily diet , can we spread the allowed food items evenly.
I mean , cutting all sugar to maximum extent possible, cutting roti or any type of bread, cutting rice ,only brown rice allowed, having lots of fruits(except banana) , sprouts and green veggies, GM soup , milk and curd allowed and adding eggs to the diet .
Do you think practicing this for 15 days would help?

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
It can, this is a detox plan. To me after this before doing another plan going 3 solid balanced meals a day is a better idea. Balanced with good fat, protein and carbs. Of course lots of veg.

You can certainly try your way. Of course go sugar and gluten free. Also white rice will be better than brown for sure.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Kevin :)
I thought brown rice was better considering the nutritional values it has over white rice.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
Well, they is very little nutrition in it. The issue for many people with brown rice will be the anti-nutrients, it also is harder to digest. I follow the Paleo world, this is talked about much...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.