GM Diet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am planning to start GM diet from tomorrow.. Is it ok if i have 1 tablespoon honey and lime with warm water throughout the course in the morning ?

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
No, I have tried to find out from people what exactly drinking flavored sugar water does for weight loss. FYI, it does nothing, it;s sugar water technically and will ruin your weight and this diet.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, I have tried to find out from people what exactly drinking flavored sugar water does for weight loss. FYI, it does nothing, it;s sugar water technically and will ruin your weight and this diet.
Thanks Kevin. Its good then that i didn't had any Honey water.
Today is Second Day of GM diet. Yesterday had fruits whole day and Green Tea 3 cups. But the wonder soup i made, i added Carrot instead of Cabbage. Is it Ok ?
I had just small bowl of that soup bcoz of the doubt.
Today i had 3 Small boiled potatoes in the morning.
Raw carrot, Tomato , Veg Salads till now.
Let me know about the soup so that i can plan my dinner accordingly.

Thanks,
Pallavi

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
beware too many carrots during this program. I say that because most people only eat carrots, peas and corn.

Carrots are higher in carbs and are great with a balanced meal. Cabbage is base and you can eat as much as you like. Hence the main ingredient in the soup. But you will be fine. All sounds good, hope you had some fat with the potato...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
beware too many carrots during this program. I say that because most people only eat carrots, peas and corn.

Carrots are higher in carbs and are great with a balanced meal. Cabbage is base and you can eat as much as you like. Hence the main ingredient in the soup. But you will be fine. All sounds good, hope you had some fat with the potato...
Ok. I will take care of that. Yes a had a half tablespoon Desi ghee with potatoes. Second day was also fine.
Today 3rd Day :
Breakfast : One apple and 1 cup green Tea
Lunch : A full plate of cut melons, Tomato and Cucumber.
Carrying oranges, Cucumber and Water melon for snacks

For dinner if i cook cabbage in little bit olive oil and some amount of spices, is it ok ?

Also one Chana dal and moong dal Koshimbir Recipe which u have mentioned, when it can be consumed ?

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
Great on the ghee. Day 3 and the soup perfect.

Those can be had day 5 and 6...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great on the ghee. Day 3 and the soup perfect.

Those can be had day 5 and 6...
Hi Kevin,
Today on Day 6.
Day 3: fruits and Vegetables.
On Day 4: 5 Bananas and 750 ml Milk.
Day 5: Brown rice 1 bowl and koshimbir salad.
Today Day 6:
Bf : Cucumber and Tomato
Lunch : Tomato, Cucumber and Some Palak vegetable cooked.
Dinner : Again Salad and some plain cooked yellow dal(Not able to find brown rice here, cant even make wonder soup)

I am in Chennai, in a hotel. So not able to find Brown rice here. Tried everything to get it but in vain.
Please suggest me alternate options for Day 7. Also what diet should i follow after day 7.

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
Wow you did not each much day 5
White rice is fine and technically better..

Not great on the cheats :(
The soup is there if you are hungry....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts