1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
hi

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
vegetarian? if so eggs 3 max per meal, make an omelette out of the, or legumes with good fat and tomato. cucumber, onions and peppers good as well. same with dinner.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
vegetarian? if so eggs 3 max per meal, make an omelette out of the, or legumes with good fat and tomato. cucumber, onions and peppers good as well. same with dinner.
i had half cup brown rice with one tomato and 3 spoons dal without oil in breakfast now what should I eat in midday snacks and for dinner and I don't eat eggs....pls reply soon

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
rice and veg or legumes and veg. you must have good fat! meat has fat so the replacement should.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
rice and veg or legumes and veg. you must have good fat! meat has fat so the replacement should.
I am on my 6th day of diet plan.....I started it on 65kgs so according to plan what should be my ideal weight and can I have fruits in midday snacks....if yes which fruit and how much?....pls reply soon

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
no fruit day 6. ideal weight depends on height, etc

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
well day 6 you get 3 meals plus a meal snack, read that day carefully please.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts