GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ,
am on day 3, I have followed the diet fine. And have been having 6 to 7 glasses of water too...
Basically lost 700gms on the 2nd day. After that nothing.
can somebody advice... its a difficult diet and wondering if it works or not.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
when do you weigh? what did you eat day 2?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
On day 2 I had 2 tomatoes, green tea, vegetable soup and little of a potato...
and on 3rd day I had pear green tea, 1/4th cucumber and 2 carrot salad spiced up, 1 cup grapes and 1/4th cup piece of water melon and some wonder soup..

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
day 2 seems very light, when did you eat potato and did it have good fat. less food is not as good on this program. I assume you weigh in the morning, when you wake, after going potty before you eat or drink a thing.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
day 2 seems very light, when did you eat potato and did it have good fat. less food is not as good on this program. I assume you weigh in the morning, when you wake, after going potty before you eat or drink a thing.
Yes...
I was not hungry, its jus tthe craving in my mind.. thankfulky I ve been able to control it.
1 quick question.. can I hav cereal with milk on day 4? Also can I have watermelon. Din buy enough banana.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
watermelon no banana fine, cereal is pure junk food and a great way to gain weight.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
watermelon no banana fine, cereal is pure junk food and a great way to gain weight.

Thank you Kevin.
is cereal a junk even if it is gluten free?
Also I had a quick question on day 5
I was planning on having 2 eggs and 1 small fish cutlet for bf, 1 grilled beef patty with tomato for lunch and dinner .
and in case I get hungry wonder soup for snack.
is that good. Plz reply.
Thsnk you in advance.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
sure, you are eating pure carbs at breakfast, terrible way to start the day. and just because it's gluten free does not change the fact it's full of junk, sweeteners and so on. beware of gluten free meaning gluten free junk food. the key is are you eating nutrient dense foods a majority of the time?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I usually hav cereal 1/2 cup as snacks.. not as bf..
and what is your take on my day 5 menu.
Thank you for ur help :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sure, you are eating pure carbs at breakfast, terrible way to start the day. and just because it's gluten free does not change the fact it's full of junk, sweeteners and so on. beware of gluten free meaning gluten free junk food. the key is are you eating nutrient dense foods a majority of the time?
Thank you. I usually have 1/2 cup of cereal for snacks.. not for breakfast.
also what's your take on my day 5 menu

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
great menu actually. beware having it for snacks as well, still a great way to gain weight - truthfully cereal is the one food for sure I would eat to gain weight and I would have it for snacks to do so. However that's a personal choice and your call.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts