GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have lost 1.5 lbs/day until day 5. I didn't loose any. No problem. I just realizd I really messed up Day 6. I guess I read the wrong day. How can I get back on track?
Today -
Breakfast - apple and water and green tea
Lunch - 1 cup acorn squash with dab of butter, water
Snack - 1 cup Blackberries

Don't know what to do at this point to salvage the diet. Please help.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
Just keep going :)

I must say, where did you read to eat like that? It's not on our program?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Day 3 Fruit and vegetable day. I dont eat any kind of melon or cucumbers. Other posts say substitute veggies if you dont like recommendations except potatoes. I cant figure out the rhyme or reason on changing the diet everyday so Im not sure what substitutes to use when I cant eat something recommended.

Is squash not acceptable? I finished out the day with spinach and wonder soup. I lost 1 lb. I didnt lose any on beef and tomato day. That day and banana day -I dont undestand. Can you tell me the principle behind those two days

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
No potato unless it's day 3. A cucumber and a potato are 100% different in nutritional makeup, thus a potato, technically a tuber and pure starch/carbs is not the same.

Winter squash in light moderation is OK. However once again not the same in nutritional makeup as regular veg like cucumber. Although after the diet a very healthy good carb and veg.

The principle, is truly a long story. Basically it breaks the plan up going into day 5.

What time of the day do you weigh yourself?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts