GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, i do understand that there will be headaches while on this GM diet, as mentioned here in your website. i am not sure if what i am feeling now is just psychological since, i have anticipated that i would be having it, but in any way, can i take paracetamol?

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
beware, drugs like fix nothing with your head. detox, coming off wheat and sugar can easily cause headaches so see if they go away.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
yes grilling them is fine, add whatever pure dried herbs and spices you like as well.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I forgot to ask, yesterday (day 1) i limited myself to mostly watermelons and melons. Was it ok that each time i felt hungry i would munch those fruits or drink a smoothie? Correct me if my perception is wrong that dieting does not intend to starve the person isn't it?

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
this is not a starvation diet, Actually folks that add the soup do better. So please eat and enjoy.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
not likely, read the ingredients....

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
not much, cooked down tomato is very carby and not fit for that day.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi kevin,
m jst planning to strt the diet frm tomorrow.i am a person who gets frequent headaches..migraine to b specific.so is this diet ok for me..i really wana shed few kgs.plz help...

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
you will just have to test it, depends on what causes the headaches. hang in there....
herbal teas are great no sweetener unless it's a pure stevia.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts