GM Diet Forums banner

Headache and body Pain

3K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Kevin W 
#1 ·
Hi All,

I started GM diet from Jan6th, I have completed two days successfully. But I have body pains and slight headache in the evenings. Please let me know why it is happening? Thanks.

#3 ·
Sounds like detox. can be common for a day or 2. means you really need a lifestyle change usually. 4 to 4.5oz meat per serving.

#4 ·
Thanks for d reply. Today is my 6th day, I already lost 3kg by 6th day mrng and looking slimmer. I am feeling good n happy. Can u suggest me the regular diet plan after this gm diet. I am from india so I use to have tea with milk n sugar once,oats in d mrng,veggies,wheat(chapatis)in lunch n dinner ,fruits,chicken,fish,rice n dal once in a week. Suggest me if I need to change in dis. Or u can suggest me d good diet food for a regular diet. I will follow that. Since I want to reduce 10kg more n willing to start gm diet after a week.thanks n awaiting for ur response.

#5 ·
Hello. You meal plan has zero balance, you cannot drink your calories with no protein balance so to speak. Also, like here, it seems you eat loads of grains. For most these are a killer. Read here, then post some questions after you have read this. http://www.gmdietforum.com/threads/day7-completed.78/

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.