GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What she doesn't eat:
After a panic attack made her reevaluate her lifestyle, she turned to Dr. Alejandro Junger. "[He] recommended that I cut out basically everything: dairy, sugar, gluten, anything processed. I was like, 'What the f--- am I going to eat now?' That's why I made the book: to stop eating brown rice out of the fridge because I didn't know what else to eat—it was demoralizing."

...But she doesn't always stick to that!
"I probably eat this way two or three times a year for three weeks at a time. Past that, I'm not willing to make the sacrifice. Life is about balance," she told the magazine. "But never cut out the brownies or the wine."

A fave go-to snack.
DIY almond buttr: 1 cup of almonds and a pinch of saly in a food processor.

What's always stocked in her pantry.
Good extra virgin olive oil, vinegars (especially for making dressings), chipotles ("We add jalapeno peppers packed in adobo anywhere we need a smoky kick"), anchovies, sesame oil, harissa and preserved lemons, and soy sauce.

Other dietary tricks.
If you are avoiding gluten, try brown rice pasta. Add lentils (whcih are high in protein) to your meals. Try these sugar-free desserts: dairy free banana "ice cream" and flourless crumble

http://www.parade.com/celebrity/news/2013/03/20-gwyneth-paltrow-diet-what-she-really-eating.html

1 - 2 of 2 Posts