GM Diet Forums banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Administrator
2,307 Posts
It is odd, yet not, could be water retention some. Do you have any underlying health issues? Be sure to weigh once you wake and before you drink as well. Get up, got potty and weigh...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
It is odd, yet not, could be water retention some. Do you have any underlying health issues? Be sure to weigh once you wake and before you drink as well. Get up, got potty and weigh...
Nothing as such.. But YES i do suffer from constipation and i don't even know how to cure it.. Have consulted doc but didn't get relief from this damn thing.. Can dis b d reason??

What should i do to release d water retention if any?
And can u suggest something for d constipation thing?

·
Administrator
2,307 Posts
oh yea, constipation will do it for sure.

Constipation starts with gut issues. SIBO can cause that, another gut infection can. You likely have poor good gut bacteria levels. It's just not about fiber. However you could use a gentle fiber like this to start: It's all about your diet, Wheat by the way will kill your guts and gut health.

http://www.amazon.com/Heathers-Tumm...8&qid=1426008215&sr=8-3&keywords=acacia+fiber

Reactions: Alia

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
oh yea, constipation will do it for sure.

Constipation starts with gut issues. SIBO can cause that, another gut infection can. You likely have poor good gut bacteria levels. It's just not about fiber. However you could use a gentle fiber like this to start: It's all about your diet, Wheat by the way will kill your guts and gut health.

http://www.amazon.com/Heathers-Tumm...8&qid=1426008215&sr=8-3&keywords=acacia+fiber
Thank u so so much...
I hope Heather's Tummy Fiber would help me wid my problms..

Will keep on updating.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.