GM Diet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I tried the GM diet in October 2014 and lost about 3 kilos and 1.5 inches. I must confess that I did cheat a lot on tea here and some snacks. I want to start it again soon and would need some advise on the diet plan I have decided on. Kevin, pls take a few moments to read the 7 day diet plan as detailed below and advise.
2-3 litres of water all throughout the day
DAY 1
start day with a glass of warm water and lemon juice ,after 30 mins- green tea without sweetener,BREAKFAST – 1 apple,MID MORNING – glass of carrot juice with ginger and Indian gooseberry (amla),LUNCH – 1 apple + 2 oranges,MID EVENING –green tea without sweetener, DINNER – apple
DAY 2
· start day with a glass of warm water and lemon juice,after 30 mins- green tea without sugar or any other sweetener,BREAKFAST – 1 large boiled potato sauted in 1 teaspn of butter with a dash of salt and black pepper + green tea without sweetener,MID MORNING – glass of carrot juice with ginger and Indian gooseberry (amla),LUNCH – 1 bowl of salad – lettuce,diced tomatoes,diced cucumber,broccoli,little bit of olive oil enough to glaze, salt and black pepper,MID EVENING – green tea without sweetener, DINNER – 1 bowl of boiled broccoli,green peas,carrots with spices OR 1 bowl of salad as was taken in the afternoon
DAY 3
· start day with a glass of warm water and lemon juice,after 30 mins- green tea without sugar or any other sweetener,BREAKFAST – 1 bowl of diced melon/1 apple, MID MORNING - glass of carrot juice with ginger and Indian gooseberry (amla),LUNCH - 1 bowl of salad – lettuce,diced tomatoes,diced cucumber,broccoli,little bit of olive oil enough to glaze, salt and black pepper + 1 orange,MID EVENING – green tea without sweetener DINNER - 1 bowl of boiled broccoli,green peas,carrots with spices OR 1 bowl sof alad as was taken in the afternoon + a fruit
DAY 4
· start day with a glass of warm water and lemon juice,after 30 mins- green tea without sugar or any other sweetener,BREAKFAST – 2 bananas + glass of warm milk OR Banana shake make of 2 bananas,MID MORNING – 1 Banana or glass of carrot juice with ginger and Indian gooseberry (amla),LUNCH - 1 bowl of salad – lettuce,diced tomatoes,diced cucumber,broccoli,little bit of olive oil enough to glaze, salt and black pepper + 1 orange,MID EVENING – green tea without sweetener,DINNER – Bowl of GM soup
DAY 5 & 6
· start day with a glass of warm water and lemon juice,after 30 mins- green tea without sweetener,BREAKFAST – diced cottage cheese with salt and black pepper + green team with no sweetener, MID MORNING - of carrot juice with ginger and Indian gooseberry (amla),LUNCH – 1 bowl of boiled brown rice with cottage cheese + green onion + green pepper + spices cooked in a tea spoon of olive oil and some crushed garlic+ a fruit (if reqd.),MID EVENING – green tea without sweetener,DINNER – Bowl of GM soup OR some salad made of lettuce,cucumber,cottage cheese ,tomatoes ,salt and black pepper and may be very little olive oil
DAY 7
· start day with a glass of warm water and lemon juice,after 30 mins- green tea without sweetener, BREAKFAST – diced cottage cheese with salt and black pepper + green team with no sweetener,MID MORNING - of carrot juice with ginger and Indian gooseberry (amla),LUNCH – boiled brown rice with some boiled vegetables + curd,MID EVENING – green tea without sweetener,DINNER – Bowl of GM soup OR some salad made of lettuce,cucumber,tomatoes,broccoli,salt and black pepper and may be very little olive oil

Question:
1) 1)Does this diet plan look good ? Please correct me if I am wrong anywhere.
2) 2)Please advise if except for Day 1, can I have fruits other than bananas as anytime snack?

3) 3)For water consumption, can I take 2-3 glasses of warm water with salt during the day?
Thanks
T

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
1) Beware of too much carrot and too many peas. No peas.
2) Day 4 no salad, you can have wonder soup. Also, no juice daily. Beware on that juice.
3) NO JUICE day 5, you only get 3 meals. You can have the wonder soup extra if you need.
4) Same as above for day 5, NO JUICE. You can have an extra snack day 6.
5) Only rice day 7, no cottage cheese. You get rice and veg. some fruit as well.
You can have extra fruit day 1, no banana. the salt water is great to re-mineralize.
Nice job :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Kevin,

Ok ..so I will follow the diet minus green peas and carrot juice (except for Day 2)
1)Mid morning snack - Day 1-fruit,Day2-carrot juice,Day 3-1 cucumber,Day 4-1 banana,Day 5-1 cucumber,Day6&7-Fruit.
2)I am not sure what to have for lunch and dinner on Day 4 - I will have 3 bananas (breakfast+lunch). What are my options other than GM soup? I cannot have milk at night as I get acidity if I consume milk products at night.
3)Day 7- can I have fruits or vegetables for Breakfast?

Thanks

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
2. Soup is a great idea day 4.
3. you can as a snack, not breakfast.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts