GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Mr.Kevin,

I would love to follow GM diet but I am confused on how to follow this in the month of Ramadhan, as we will be fasting. In this month, we will eat in the dawn and break the fast in the evening. In between, we are not allowed to consume any food or drink. My doubt is whether I can follow the diet by consuming fruits or vegetables in the dawn and the same goes when I want to break my fast. In that way, I would be consuming fruits and vegetables twice in a day. If I have to take it thrice, I would consume another meal for dinner. Is that alright? I really need your suggestion please. Looking forward for your repl.

Thank you,
Nisa

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
Tough call here, you are supposed to eat, this is not a diet that lends itself to fasting very well. People find more success when they follow the plan and eat. You could try it, may be best to wait until you're on a normal schedule. Hope this helps :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you sir for clearing my doubt. I'll just start this programme after this fasting month. I have one more question sir, Im a person who can say that cant live without 'tea'.At morning I must drink it. So, can I have tea with skim milk n no sugar during this GM programme. Please advise. Thank you sir.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
Tea? Tea may be one thing but the skim milk I would say no on. But that's your call on how far you stray. Just keep that in mind. Just try and follow this as close as you can :)

Happy to help, message me anytime...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sir, I don't understand, please tell me clearly, can I drink tea on this programme or not. Thank you sir.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts