GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
well when do you go to bed? at night? what time?

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
yes do not over do, watch yourself the first few days, keep it light and take breaks, feel it out

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thank you, Kevin. I also have another concern. I am a heavy coffee drinker. I would like to know if I can have coffee intake for the duration of the program? And if so, would agave serve as a good replacement for sugar?

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
Agave is no better than high fructose corn syrup. Sad really, not sure why raw food folks love it when it's so bad for them. Look into it, the processing renders it junk. It's pure junk food and pure sugar. You can have coffee. Only black or with stevia.

Good luck :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Kevin,

Day 7 already. I lost 8 pounds. I know it's not as significant as the result the PDF file mentioned but still significant for me. When I was hitting the gym, I just lose about 2 pounds per week. This is actually more than what I expected. I tweaked the diet by eating chicken breasts so I won't have craving for pork which is a staple on my table before. Thank you for helping me get started. I will repeat the cycle after 3 days.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
nice losses :)
very nice to hear!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts