GM Diet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
This is for the 3rd or 4th time I am going for GM diet in span of 4 years. I usually drop around 7-8 pounds in a week but the body gains back the same weight in next two weeks :(. Today is my 5th day of GM diet and am able to reduce 7 pounds. This time, I will continue exercising after the diet to maintain the same weight. I believe, exercise is must to maintain the same weight after the diet which somehow, I avoided in past. Also I observed, I loose 5 pounds on day 1 (from 190 to 185 lb.), however, there was no remarkable weight loss till today (day 5). Same was happened while doing past GM diets.
Hope the above information helps to others.

Good luck for GM Diet.

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
Good luck
The key after any diet is a total health makeover, mostly as to what you eat.

·
Registered
2 Posts
URGENT SOS
I am on my third day and I want to change day 4 for Day 3 as I ahve to go out to a restaurant for dinner an dcant ahve bananas and milk ( day 4)
Pl let me know as I am waiting for breakfast!

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
Sorry just got your post, just be sure you stick to the diet as mush as possible. Changes can be tough, it is really up to that person. I cannot say to every change it w ill or will not work. It is just too hard to say how the diet will react.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thank you I managed and so far ( its the 7th day now ) I have lost 31/2 kilos which equals 7.7 lbs.I am above 60 an dmy metabolism is slow I guess and so I am good with it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi, I tried this diet third time twice this year in Feb and now last week in March I lost 5.5 kg weight but gained back 2 kg while I was walking almost 1-2 hr and taking almost diet s foods I cant understand the reason why I gained weight any how I have re started it and today was my 1st day . Its really amazing diet plan and we not only loose weight we feel better healthy and happy. And dtermined ourswelf to do something and health conscious. I m happy to follow it and will be trying untill I achieve my goal My target is 60 kg and I have to do it might this time only or one more time. But Exercise and healthy food abstained from Sweatness, Alchol, and junk foods make us really healthy fit and fresh. I was not habitual to drink drinks or take junk foods so its very easy for to follow this diet plan. Let me get more 5-7 kg weight reduce then will share my plan foods although I did cheating in my last diet but I lost 5.5 kg that is really great. I wish all human being must take care of thier foods and adopt healthy eating habbits and change their lifstyle to get fit , fresh and happy. Good luck to all >>>.........

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
spaghetti, no, this is a gluten/wheat free plan. yes you can cook the veg.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,

I started the diet this monday and my weight reduced by 2.4kgs in 3days.
but again when i checked on the 5th day,it regained by 1.5 kgs.
Which means by 5th day i net weight lost is 1 kgs.
Along with me a friend also started and on the 5th day morning her weight is just the same as the first day.
So , withing 1 day we both incread 1.5kg ie after the 4th day(banana and milk).
Is it worth continuing fr the next 2 days ?

Regards,
Charmi

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
How many bananas and milk did you consume and did you eat anything else that day? first time someone has reported weight gain after day 4, not that it does not happen though.

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
total of 4 not 6 for sure. What did you eat day 3 and 2? This helps me. 6 bananas, you may have read that elsewhere but not here. Sorry.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I'm thinking if starting this diet.. Can you let me know although I will loose weight will I gain it back sooner? Also I don't really like eating tomatoes (it grosses me out) is there another alternative?
Thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi All....

I have strtd my GM diet today.....I juz wana knw if i cud take 1 tblspn honey,2 tblspn lemon juice and warm water early in the morning as my daily drink....m used to it now.....
den i took 1 cup balck coffee widout sugar aftr 1.5 hrs,den i took a medium nectarine after 1.5 hrs of coffee,den 1 took 1 small pear after 1.5 hrs of nectarine.....now its lunch tym and m having 1 medium size plum,1 pear small size and 1 peach medium size.......i took 1 ltre of water by now.....

i get up at 6:30 am and sleep at 10:30 pm....i stay in ofis from 8 am to 7 pm.....at dinner m planning to have 3 round chunks of pine apple along with cumin powder and black salt....fruits in the day time also was seasoned with black salt......is dat ok??????

Awaiting your reply....thanks...

·
Registered
14 Posts
can i have wonder soup instead of pineapple chunks in the dinner..????i crave for salt in da eve generally.....can i add cabbage,beans,carrots,onions and garlics to the soup with little salt and pepper.....how about adding lil tomatoes too to make little tasty treat.... :-(

·
Registered
14 Posts
well recently i have been dieting..left non veg...rice...white things...walking for 1 hr daily...n managed to reduce 4 kgs in 4 weeks almost....m 27 and 68 now...will dis diet work for me...

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
I still don't get what 2 tablespoons of honey does for folks other than load them up with carbs and sugar. Not good on this diet. The rest sounds good.

Yes you can have the wonder soup. This diet can work for you if you follow it properly, starting off eating sugar/honey is not the way.

NO BEANS!!!! Beans are not a veg substitute. They have loads of carbs and protein. They are not the same at all. Beans are fie as part of a balanced meal but please stick to the program we laid out. When people sneak in beans they fail here. It's because they don't understand what beans are.

·
Registered
14 Posts
By beans i meant the green ones...the veggies...not the kidney,chick peas or other forms of those protiens.......but if u meant the same wat i meant den i wud definitely stop adding dem to my soups.....i juz added tomatoes cabbage and beans(green long ones)......
well some how i cudnt manage last week to exactly follow dis diet,but i am again starting it today and have faith that i wud be reduced by 4 kgs may be..m i expecting too much....

1 - 20 of 38 Posts