GM Diet Forums banner

GM diet Day4

4K views 19 replies 6 participants last post by  Kevin W 
#1 ·
Can I replace bananas with any other fruit on day 4 as i just cant have bananas. Dont like them. I also have a problem with the smell.

#5 ·
Just pick another veg, no issue. Just not corn!

Pick another fruit local, say something more tropical, you will be fine.

Please tell me what do I have instead of bananas.
Also my son and my husband cant have tomatoes. What do I give them inplace of tomatoes.

#6 ·
Well if it's normal milk then yes, just not familiar with it. Does it have loads of additives and junk in it?

#8 ·
Sure, however please read up on how bad homogenization is at some point, to me a grass fed raw milk is best f you want milk or a low heat pasteurized.

Reactions: Mia
#10 ·
5 is good actually. very good, the key will be what do you eat after day 7.

Reactions: Mia
#12 ·
either is fine on this program, you can go with what you like, of course some fat is good, and is needed.

#13 ·
How many bananas are allowed on day 4 ? I am on day 4 today . Had a small banana and a cup of warm milk for breakfast , cabbage soup for lunch . Planning to make a smoothie with 2 small bananas and 2 cups of milk for 4.30 snack and for dinner too along with soup . Should I have more bananas ??

#16 ·
How many bananas are allowed on day 4 ? I am on day 4 today . Had a small banana and a cup of warm milk for breakfast , cabbage soup for lunch . Planning to make a smoothie with 2 small bananas and 2 cups of milk for 4.30 snack and for dinner too along with soup . Should I have more bananas ??

4 total large bananas...

#18 ·
sprouts are like sprouted mung beans, similar to micro greens...

What is sprout and in case I haven' find if where to buy

#20 ·
I'm confused. Sorry

What do you mean eat anything else? The diet has many variations in fruits and veg.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.