Today is my fifth day, I have stuck to the diet without any problems. I have noticed today with the meat consumption I'm starting to get more cravings than the other days. But staying strong and adhering to the diet. I have lost a total of 12 lbs. so far. I think the easiest day that I have had was yesterday (day 4). I am pleased with the results especially in the declining BP.
Please give some detailed vegetarian day 5 and day 6 routine.
My questions are:
1. Brown rice - how many cups of uncooked rice for the 3 meals? (For day 5-7)
2. Breakfast - omlette loaded with veggies(green pepper, tomatoes, onions, spinach) ok?
Lunch - brown rice + paneer ok?
Dinner - brown rice + omlette ?
And raw tomatoes for mid morning and evening snacks instead with meals?
1. 1 - 1.5 cups measured uncooked, white rice is better.
2. yes, eggs can replace beef, butt hen you need to lower the rice. Are you doing rice or eggs. If both you cannot have the amount of rice I mentioned, take 1/23 of it away per meal you eat eggs on.
3. paneer, yes but lower the rice
NO, you cannot have rice and egg, either or.
sure on the tomato.
Breakfast: Do an omelette (up to 4 eggs). Have some cooked peppers and tomato with it. Spice as you like it.
Lunch: Rice or legumes. have some good fat with it like olive oil. Also add some stir fried veg to it with tomato again. Spice as you like.
Dinner: Do the same. Do an omelette. Have some cooked peppers and tomato with it. Spice as you like it.
1)Can I have this on day 5?
Breakfast:Scrambled egg (3 eggs)+ 2tomatoes
Lunch:Beef soup+2tomatoes (beef=50z)
Dinner:Beef soup+2tomatoes (beef=50z)
2)I don't know what 5 oz looks like tho. Is it same size as our fist? or hand?
3)In making the soup can I use Beef Knorr or seasoning granules like Maggi Magic Sarap ?
1) Looks great.
2) Yes, size of a hand, although kind of thick also.
3) Run from those, they are full of MSG, chemicals and are toxic beyond anything. These types of foods alter your bodies entire system so to speak thus e causing weight issues, along with loads of other health issues. To me, I season with pure organic spices, like dried minced onion, maybe chili powder and some cumin to make more of a chili flavor. Up to you though
I am on my Day 5 today. Lesser cravings and no headache. Day 3 was the worst. Day 4 onwards started feeling a bit better.
So today, I have had about 250 grams of grilled chicken with two tomatoes. (btw, i love tomatoes!)
2 hours later I am getting some hunger pangs now and the another batch of 250 grams chicken is calling out for me .
My question is can I consume about 1 kg of chicken in a day with lets say 12-15 tomatoes?
Another question is can Bacon be had on Day 5 or Day 6 (of course in moderate quantity for breakfast, lets say 50 gm)?
I have asked my wife to record my weight loss but I dont want to know about that till the very end. She seemed reasonably happy with the reduction but fingers crossed after Day 5 and 6.
it usually takes 3 days to get rid of that detox headache for many. has happened to me often.
No bacon on this plan. sorry. The Wonder soup is there to hep with your hunger. You can have up to 5 oz of meat per meal. Day 6 you can eat meat 4 times because there is a snack there. 12 plus tomatoes seems way to high. Hang in there
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.