GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I am on day 4 today and instead of having skim milk (since it wasn't available) I had a glass of full fat/full cream milk in the morning with one banana. Is that alright?

I have lost 2 kgs in three days till now from 64 to 62. Is that good progress?
Thanks.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
you are good :)

it's great progress

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for your reply Kevin. I felt pretty full all day so just had 4 big bananas and three cups of milk.
I am really confused about day 5 plan. I don't eat beef. Can I have eggs in the morning for breakfast and chicken for lunch and dinner?
If yes, pls let me know how many eggs and how much chicken portion is allowed.
Also what to have as a snack?

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
eggs, 3 per meal max
chicken is great as well. 4 to 5 oz per meal .

wonder soup.
read day 6, you get a full meal type snack that day.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Kevin,

I had an omelette of three eggs in the morning with chopped onions, green chillies, coriander and salt and pepper in one tsp oil - along with one big raw tomato.

Now for lunch can I have beef - like can I mix and match or I am only allowed to have eggs all day? if that's the case I do not have eggs right now so can I just have tomatoes for lunch and in dinner I can again make an omellete of three eggs

Also, im really really confused. I started this prog bcz my collegue had done the veg version of this and lost 4 kgs - since im non veg im following your website precisely. She told me that her nutritionist does not agree with including any meat in this plan and that it was only and only rice and tomatoes day today and not beef or chicken or eggs. Shez like you might gain back the 3 kgs that you have lost so far. I feel lost and demotivated now - pls help me clear my doubts.

Thanks

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
you can have beef or eggs. totally up to you.

LOL
That's so silly

Ask the mechanism behind her theory? There must be 1 or it's just talk. And trust me it's just talk. Actually, meat eaters do 75% better on the last 3 days then vegetarians who replace meat with rice (rice is not a meat sub, it has no protein and is pure carbs).

Good luck...

Everyone on any diet will gain weight back unless they make a lifestyle change.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts