GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You've made it to day four, let us know how it is going and ask any questions you have here.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Day four for me tomorrow, so the end is coming closer.. Just to make sure: what if I don't like milk, would a milkshake be alright, or do they have to be taken separate as I remember to have read somewhere else.. Really can't drink milk alone, can't stand it..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Mayra, I blended 2 bananas with a glass of milk and ice. That way I not only got my milk, and banana requirement in but the ice is added fluid intake. It actually didn't taste half bad.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Mayra, I blended 2 bananas with a glass of milk and ice. That way I not only got my milk, and banana requirement in but the ice is added fluid intake. It actually didn't taste half bad.
Thank you Lennia, That's what I ended up doing as that was the only way I could do it, I found I felt way better after day 4 than I had at the end of the previous days.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hello.guyz today is my 4 th day. but i havent losta single pound. i have been doing exercise( medium and high intensed cardio workout) for 2 months. and doing it during my diet plan too bt still havent lost a single pound. can any one help me out pls..

·
Administrator
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good news, keep it up, many factors can cause a diet to not work like you want. Let's see what happens after day 7...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, This is Addy, I want to start GM diet plan but I am allergic to banana. Can we substitute any other fruit instead of banana? Also on day 5, its either brown rice or cottage cheese right?

·
Administrator
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Addy

Right on day 5.

bananas, try another fruit kiwi, papaya - you should be fine with those.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Today is my day 4.. M feeling relli good :D aftr havin fruits n vegi fr 3 days i feel wow to hv banna n milk..:) sme change in taste too :) xcitd for d end :p hope u al dng well too ... all d best

·
Administrator
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Good news V Jain...;)

·
Administrator
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
1 banana and 1 glass of milk in morning
Night shake can have 2 bananas and 1.5 glasses of milk or so.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Alright, day 4 in progress. Much easier than I thought it would be and I'm down 4 pounds. Quick question, can I eat this soup the next 3 days or only today?

·
Administrator
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yes, next 3 days is fine...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts