GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Share your experiences and ask questions about day three of the GM Diet.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no on day 3 potatoes

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They should be OK, just don't over do them :)

Reactions: PBalmer

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi - is tofu allowed? also - are any Asian sauces allowed like rice vinegar?
I never recommend tofu, it's over processed and an incomplete protein. NOT healthy, may need to read the new studies on it. vinegar fine some, watch out for sugar in these sauces.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
can we include diet coke on a daily basis?
DIET COKE? Oh please, never drink it, talk about making you gain weight! It's basically trash, ruins the body in so many ways. There is nothing diet about it. Your brain knows it is getting something sweet, 0 calorie or not, it is not fooled. All soda, run. Sorry, but if you want to keep weight off, you have to make changes.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
woke up constipated on day 3. its the end of day 3, still constipated. is that normal, what should i do.
This can happen, but if you are eating the wonder soup you should not be as much. Are you eating the soup? You need the fiber. When the body cleanses some this can happen. If it is really bad try a simple glycerin suppository.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I love juicing, yes but only veg. Fruits you're just drinking your carbs and too much at once, so off balance.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
3/4 veg to a little fruit, much better. oil and vinegar, it really calls for no oil, but adding a teaspoon or so to a dish fine, and vinegar is fine also.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Great!
Ive been reading different reports about how much we can eat on the days specified ( some say unlimited ).......how much beef/ chicken or fish can i have on Day 5, 6 & 7

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I would do 3.5 to 4 oz per serving... Actually 4.5 oz on your first serving.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts