GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let us know how your day 2 went and ask any questions here.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi
Today is my 2day of gm diet..... I have followed it as it was written.... when I checked my weight today I noticed that instead of going down it as gone up by 1 kg.... is it due to my periods. ... should I continue it or drop down.
Please help me out....
Thank you. .

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Chinna, I think it depends on the time of weighing perhaps? I am at the end of day 3 now and won't weigh until tomorrow morning. However, I have a similar situation here. The morning after the first day (early day two, before dressing or eating/drink anything) I was 3/4 lighter. This morning though (morning of day 3 before having anything), I was the same as the previous day.. But I am due for period too, so like you, I wonder how much period will affect weight loss, could not find convincing answer on google.. Perhaps I should have weight on the first morning and the last morning only to keep motivation up. Hope you have better news the morning of day 4..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Mayra, Thanks for the reply. I have finished my GM diet...Yesterday was my last day..N m sad to say that there is no change in weight I did exactly the way it was mentioned there.....I hope u get the best result from this.... my weight was 84.6 after starting gm diet on the second day when I checked my weight it became 85.5... now after finishing gm diet it the same weight 84.6.... m just unsatisfied with this.... dont why it happened so..... there were so many positive feedback on the website but i didn't got positive results. ....:(

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sorry to hear hat Chinna, like you, I read mostly positive feedback too. Although many lost less than expected, losing nothing at all is not what you put yourself through this for. I will see what tomorrow brings, going to continue now I'm almost there, and see what the outcome is for me. I wish you all the best with which ever (if any) diet you will be following next. I found Kathy Freston's quantum wellness cleanse very useful, but I found it hard to do without cheese for the 21 days. (I only need lose 5 kilo, so that may affect motivation)..

All the best and thanks for your reply

·
Registered
4 Posts
No I didn't had any side effects. I was perfectly doing fine. Planning to do once again n see wht happens. If u know any other diet which is effective plz let me know. And all the best and Thanks for the reply.

·
Administrator
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Try and stick to the amounts listed, you can though eat as much soup as you like. Just a thought or preference here.

·
Administrator
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If you have to, but this can mess you up over time, our bodies are meant to sleep at night in a dark room. Your circadian rhythms are very important overtime to weight loss.

·
Administrator
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sure can :)

·
Administrator
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Large baking potato, hard to say in pounds, maybe 12 oz...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well, I'm almost done with day 2. Going strong but today was very difficult. Unlike fruits, veggies dont have those distinct flavors for me. They all seem to blend together unfortunately. I had to use garlic, salt, and cayenne pepper to spice it up a bit. On the stove I fixed 1/3 red onion, 2 pieces of celery, 1 carrot, and 3/4 cucumber. I also bought bagged slaw and used those as a type of "noodle". It lasted me 2 meals and was pretty good if anyone wants to try it. I think if I can make it past day 3 tomorrow then I wont have a problem. This whole cutting meat out of my diet is killing me. Haha.

·
Administrator
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I know what you me an about meat. At least it's not everyday. So many people actually don't realize that meat, well grass fed, properly raised meat/animals are full of tons of nutrients.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Let us know how your day 2 went and ask any questions here.
Hi, today is my 2nd day of diet plan. i wanted to know how much salt we can add in this diet plan.
Also i read that wonder soup can be taken in this diet plan as much as we want so is it correct?
Can i have a cup of tea in a day with sugar free?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts