GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ,
I am trying this diet for the first time. Day one over. I had only fruits and water... made a lot of washroom visits...seems it is normal.
Day 2: I had one potato baked in the oven and then diced it..sprinkled little ghee over it.. just a few drops.
I already feel very light. I dont have hunger pangs and dont feel fatigued as well. Is this normal?
I do yoga for half an hour followed by aerobics low intensity for another twenty minutes.
I dont get borcoli here, so I am using cucumber and tomatoes and onions. Hope that is fine and will shed some fat!!

For day 4: I plan to take boiled milk ( after removing the cream).. I dont get almond milk easily here.
Instead can I have just one serving of milk and manage with bananas for the day.

Also I wanted to know if cottage cheese (homemade) and skinless chicken can be substituted for beef?
I plan to grill the chicken and eat it. I plan to use indian herbs like cilantro and curry leaves with ginger with marinating the chicken.

Kindly help!!

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
Hello
the ghee was needed for the potato, more would have been better fyi. The rest of the veg fine. Do not over work out, you have no protein to rebuild torn down muscle. the milk is fine that way and the QTY. yes on cottage cheese and chicken, go for it.

GOOD LUCK!!!! keep me posted

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello
the ghee was needed for the potato, more would have been better fyi. The rest of the veg fine. Do not over work out, you have no protein to rebuild torn down muscle. the milk is fine that way and the QTY. yes on cottage cheese and chicken, go for it.

GOOD LUCK!!!! keep me posted

Hi Kevin,

Day 3: I feel fatigued today and hence I have only done breathing exercises today.
Breakfast: One bowl of watermelon with 2 glasses of water
Lunch: Veg salad comprising of one small onion, one tomato, little cabbage and cucumber chopped and lemon squeezed on top of it.
Dinner: Same as lunch
Snacks: Papaya with water.

Day 4 Plan: breakfast: 2 small bananas with skimmed milk
Lunch: veg salad with tomatoes and cucumber
Dinner: Banana shake using 2 bananas and little milk

Another clarification: The bowl that I am using can hold upto 170 ml of water. That is the bowl that I use to eat my veggies and fruits. So am I eating alright?
My whole day predominantly remains in a sedentary position..working in front of laptop. Would that affect my weight loss? The only time I actually move is during my exercise routine.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
Plan looks great. your bowl is fine...

Yes, I use a stand up desk at times wit ha treadmill, life changing. Get up every 30 minutes or so and just stretch out. You must do this at least. Also look into HIT training, it's healthier and easier to manage.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Plan looks great. your bowl is fine...

Yes, I use a stand up desk at times wit ha treadmill, life changing. Get up every 30 minutes or so and just stretch out. You must do this at least. Also look into HIT training, it's healthier and easier to manage.

Thanks a lot Kevin.

Day 4 is boring..as I am fed up of the taste of bananas. I made the soup but it tastes bad. I am eagerly waiting for day 5 and day 6.
Kindly advise if I am on the right track for the following plan:

Day 5: Breakfast: One egg scrambled with onion and tomato
Lunch: Chicken breast grilled (about 5 ounces)
Dinner: veg salad (cucumber and tomatoes)

Day 6: Breakfast: sprout salad
Lunch: Cottage cheese ( 5oz) sauted with onions, tomatoes and Indian spices
Dinner: same as lunch

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
day 5 too lite. 1 egg not enough 3 max per meal, 2 at least better. Dinner through in some good fat or protein. less is not better here, day 6 OK, make sure each dish has good fat assuming the cottage cheese has some then breakfast needs it. nice list though... you can have more veg as well those days, peppers, etc

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
day 5 too lite. 1 egg not enough 3 max per meal, 2 at least better. Dinner through in some good fat or protein. less is not better here, day 6 OK, make sure each dish has good fat assuming the cottage cheese has some then breakfast needs it. nice list though... you can have more veg as well those days, peppers, etc

Hi Kevin,

I am so glad I made it to the day 7 without much hassle. Yesterday (day 6) was extremely busy as I went out. I cam late in the evening and hence had dinner late. Yesterday for the first time, I was hungry. I weighed myself today... I have lost 6.2 kg...yippeeee....So today morning I had little white rice just to avoid the craving for rice... I plan to keep the rest of the day on fruits like papaya and melon and coconut water (one serving)....and 12 glasses of water.

Hence forth, I plan to keep my diet and calories in check.
1. If you could tell me what is the maximum calorie intake for a woman to lose weight effectively, it would be great.
2. Also the ratio of protien, carb, fat and mineral for the diet in general..

I plan to keep the calories in check and with more exercises and yoga, I want to lose 5 more kilos.. Then I will hit my BMI.
It is true that the lower the difference between the current body weight and BMI, lower is the rate of weight loss?
If true, Kindly suggest any exercises that would help me lose weight (5 kg).. I have to become 50 kg..

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
Technically it's not about calories it's about carbs. If you think (not that you do, this is what TV tells you) you an eat cake, however say it's 300 calories and you can just work it off, you cannot. The effects that wheat and sugar do to the body are far more damaging then simply calories and burning them off. Carbs, it varies per person, you have to find your tolerance. I do 100 to 200 a day. I am also 6'4" tall and a man. My wife does about 55 to 75. Never eat the same amount, better for the body to mix it up. Your meals need balance, take a look at the top 2 posts here and let me know if you have nay questions.... http://gmdietforums.com/forums/gm-diet-after-day-7.6/

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
Nice weight loss by the way :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts