GM Diet Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am planning to start this diet but have some queries. I have acidity due to which cant stay on empty stomach for long. Also if I don't eat proper food during lunch hrs, my hunger increases by evening which makes my body shiver and I feel little dizzy.

Please help with some tips to overcome this issue so that I can follow this diet without any fear.

Thanks & Regards,
Sneha

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
Hello, I am not a doctor, so as an opinion, follow what you normally do to keep that issue down. Meaning, eat, but if you do eat, eat foods from that day of the diet you are on. Do not cause yourself issues for this diet. What foods help the issue?

Also, long term, cut processed foods and sugar, your guts need healing!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello, I am not a doctor, so as an opinion, follow what you normally do to keep that issue down. Meaning, eat, but if you do eat, eat foods from that day of the diet you are on. Do not cause yourself issues for this diet. What foods help the issue?

Also, long term, cut processed foods and sugar, your guts need healing!
Hi Kevin,

I know you are not doctor. Since you are the administrator of this forum, thought that you might have come across such type of questions from other members, so I just asked this question.

Anyway, will definitely do this diet and make sure that "issues" do not occur.

Thanks & Regards,
Sneha Karnick

1 - 3 of 3 Posts