GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody,

Happy to join the forum.
am 168cm and 61.4kg... over the past few months I gained over 5 kgs and want to loose it.. hav been having junk food and love it...
this is my 2nd time on gm diet.. after 1st time with some cheating I lost 2kgs but gained 3kgs in 2 weeks coz I went back to having junk foods... and my mouth is watering thinking about it.. hehe ...
anyways this is my 2nd time.. my first day.. am craving for food soo much.. and needed help.. so thought I ll come on the forum and seek some help....
In case I cheat what food is safe...
my first time was easier... the watermelon was really good.. this time the watermelon is not soo great.. :(

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
Hello and welcome :)
HUH, cheats on this program kill it. so if you cheat eat fruit. It takes 30 days for dopamine levels to reset so cravings are tough to over come. you are not alone!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello and welcome :)
HUH, cheats on this program kill it. so if you cheat eat fruit. It takes 30 days for dopamine levels to reset so cravings are tough to over come. you are not alone!
First day is coming to a close.... I only cheated by having the wonder soup 1/2 cup :)

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
the soup is not a cheat, have when you need extra food any day :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts