GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I weighed in today and lost 1 lb. That put my total for the 7 days at 9 lbs. In my mind I wanted to lose at least 10 lbs, but there is nothing wrong with 9 lbs. I plan on following the Paleo diet that Kevin recommended. Before this diet I was watching calories and lost only 5 lbs in 1 month. On the GM diet I lost 9 lbs in 7 days. Which proves this plan works, if you work it. I will return to this program for 7 more days in a couple of weeks. I followed the plan to the tee, ate exactly what was on the plan, drank all of the water on the plan. Thank you so much Kevin for all of your feedback, and support!

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
Nice job. That's really nice...

Keep in mind the calorie thing will cause weight gain lightening fast. Scientifically your body will create a new max set point at the calories you were trying to eat to. Say it was 1500. So now 1500 becomes the new norm and you will stop losing weight. And then at some point you start to gain it at that point. It's there totally to sell products and fuel magazine sales and TV shows like the biggest Loser, which over 90 of the poor folks there gain the weight back. It's sad it's still pushed. Also, funny thing, you know here we have 100 calorie snacks for example, say a 100 calorie snack bag of cookies. Do you think 100 calories of veg and say some olive oil is the same as 100 calories of cookies? Not at all. real food is the key as well.

Balance is the key along with understanding if you have underlying health issues that can hinder losses like thyroid problems or high cortisol levels. If you want to really take your health to a new level, start with this guy. http://chriskresser.com/

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.