GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry guys, this diet did not work for me. I did not have 10-17 lbs weight loss as was mentioned in it. I did not even cheat, so dont know where I went wrong. I am at Day 7 today, and things are not looking any brighter.
This is what I did each day, and I am keeping myself honest.

Day 1: I had fruit salad in breakfast of fruits, strawberry, blueberry, canteloupe, water melon. For lunch I had water melon, apple. For dinner also, I had water melon, cantaloupe, but this time it had salt and chat masala sprinkled on it.
Day 2: I had 1/2 potato boiled but no butter, lunch I had salad with blackpepper, chilly flakes, salt sprinkled on celery, capsicum, spring onion, onion, tomato, carrot. Repeated the same thing for dinner and also for snacks in between.
Day 3: It was mix of Day 1 and Day 2. With apple for snacks.
Day 4: I had to skip breakfast as got busy in calls, lunch I had brown rice, chickpeas, yogurt, capsicum, and carrots mixed together. For dinner I had the GM Wonder soup, and also, some baby carrots for snacks.
Day 5: I had similar to Day 4 but just without chick peas.
Day 6: Salad with similar ingredients, and wonder soup for dinner.
Day 7: Today is my day 7, so disappointment galore, I had a bite of veggie cutlet, spoon of sweet, 1 paratha with little ketchup, salad with chick peaks, and wonder soup.

Not sure where I failed, but with everyone is having success I must have done something wrong. Not sure if I should try this again, although it was not difficult but still when u r not eating regular food, u still think about it.
I was 154lbs before starting and this morning I was 151.2. This is nothing, its like loosing water weight.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
WARNING to ANYONE READING THIS!!!!! THIS IS NOT THE GM DIET!!! This person chose another plan they created in their head or looked at a fake plan on another site.

DID not cheat? you did not follow the program correctly at all hence it will not work. Sorry about that. wish it would have but you have to follow it properly to work. Your plan is so far off base.

A lesson to anyone reading this, please read the plan here http://www.gmdietworks.com/ carefully and follow it as is.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sir,

You dont have to be defensive and neither I am criticizing the plan. I am just stating it did not work for me. When you say I did not follow it and it is not GM Diet plan at all and attacking the person in need of help is not really nice. If you are trying to help, please help with open heart and not being defensive. I already said I did something wrong and dont know what wrong is it, instead of helping you are trying to attack someone needing help, again not nice. All the things described in the plan were followed except I am vegetarian and cannot eat Beef, so that was the substitution made, I cannot change my principles and eat beef for a diet plan just for the heck of it.

Moreover GM or no GM, I will loose weight no matter what.

Peace.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
No attack, you actually came on here to say the plan did not work for you. WHY? The attack was on your end. I have to warn people of these posts. They will see your post that it did not work and take that to heart. Hence my warning. I actually said I was sorry and wish it had worked. I simply said you have to follow the plan. Explain please why that is offensive.

I cannot help you, if you do not read our plan. My help is for you as it would be to anyone that veers of course like this. Read each day on our site carefully and compare to what you did eat.

Read all of my posts on the website, Facebook and here you will see it is with an open heart. over 40 helps a day actually. And people keep coming back for that reason.

I think for you in the future be care saying a diet does not work for you, it can be damaging to that site, when in fact you were not on the GM Diet.

You do not have to eat beef, you clearly have not rad our site and the great vegetarian version we have :)
that was not your error actually, I help vegetarians and vegans daily.

If you needed help here it goes.
Quoting you "as described in the plan you followed", you must have been reading a plan on another website. But here are some notes.

day 1: good
day 2: potato needed good fat for weight loss. this is not a fat free plan. no carrot.
day 3: OK it seems.
day 4: 100% wrong although you know it (yet you said you did not cheat). This likely was the day along with day 2 that killed the program.
day 5 and 6: Day 6 way off. Day 5 seems possibly OK assuming you had 3 meals and yogurt had some good fat.
day 7: way off, ketchup is pure sugar and not allowed at all. Way off
Read your statement " I did not cheat at all". You unfortunately did. And stating this is very misleading to our readers. I allowed your post to stay on here however have to warn folks that if the plan is not followed it will not work.

Good luck in the future truly, hope another plan works well for you.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you very much, this is exactly what I needed, where I went wrong. I really appreciate your help. I had come on this forum for getting help not attacking the plan and stating the facts of what I did honestly. As I always say, diet plans are not a problem, its implementation and following is problematic.

My apologies, reading comments in capital letters did it to me. I will try it again as you said exactly in the Indian version of gm diet to the point. Its hard but its doable.

Not sure how long should I wait, but with no weight loss I guess its ok to start soon.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
Give it a week, sorry if that came across wrong..... It was not meant that way at all.

I am here to help and will help anytime you need any help with a balanced good plan. Dieting is tough, My issue now is never eating bad foods but too much of normal quality foods like organic dried mangoes :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've been on the GM diet for 7 days now and have lost minimal weight, only 1-2 kgs, it is so frustrating. I haven't strayed from the diet at all. Fr mm previous diet i have cut out sugar, diet soft drinks, most of my meat, junk food, alcohol etc and still no loss. i also suffer from eczema and my skin is terrible. HELP!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.