GM Diet Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! when i started the diet my weight was 70.7 kgs and today is my 6 th day and I have just lost 1.7 kgs.I am pure vegetarian and following the diet given here with regular 1 hour yoga and minimum 12 glasses of water in a day. But still I had lost only this much. I am a patient of hypo thyroid. I am bit upset after the result.i will repeat the diet again after 3 days. But there is one request pls let me know the recipes and with the time table for 5&6 day in the same pattern which is there for 1 to 4 days...... I have followed the diet till 4 days as advised and ftom day 5 th i am not eating much and more on water and wonder soup once a day and yesterday taken brown rice in lunch....... I have gained weight after delivery of my child and presently she is 14 months old now.Pls reply at the earliest as I have wedding in home on 18th and I have to loose minimum 5 kgs at the earliest.

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
Hello..

Hypo Thyroid can make it tough. First you have to go gluten free. You need to understand how toxic gluten is for your thyroid. Even with gluten free grains they are finding they are not great for folks with thyroid issues. I have the starters of hypo thyroid. I do ZERO grains of any kind. I eat veg, fruit and grass fed meats. That's it. I am not low carb because of adding root veg and fruit. My weight is normal. I am dealing with a little belly weight though, but I am in complete adrenal burnout and am working on that now doing a parasite program for something I was tested for.

You need to make a serious lifestyle change. If not nobody will be able to get you the right diet. Happy to help if I can, please let me know.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for responding ....but I am pure veg and only try for egg in case if same in the diet..... if possible pls letme know the thing's which I can consume as per availability in india.

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
egg is fine, you can just do the brown rice if you need, make sure you add a teaspoon of oil to each dish...

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
no chapati, NO GRAINS on this diet. Dal, yes in replacement of meat meal

1 - 6 of 6 Posts