GM Diet Forums banner

41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
No oats, milk on day 4 only. No cheese. I recommend doing the diet every 2 weeks or every month with a great healthyeating plan in between.

·
Registered
6 Posts
hi Kevin, I read yr lipton programme i mean healthy diet after 7 days s GM diet its really tougher than GM diet Omggggg its hard for me to eat protien in shape of meat every day even 3 times :( any ways I will try to stick on it I m checking my weight its not increasing after 4 days of 2nd round of GM diet plan. Can I take wonder soup during our normal routine? will it affect on our weight?

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
eat soup as you are hungry....

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thnxs but no need for soup If I follow yr diet plan three time then Its enough even I was thinking to skip Lunch and take only fruit or vegs salad in lunch as its hard to eat even eat 100 grams meat per meal :):) I follow today yr lipton idet programme. I didnt take any pience of ruit today as I didnt go market will buy tomorrow.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sorry My key pad is hard missing some words Thnxs but no need for soup If I follow yr diet plan three time then Its enough even I was thinking to skip Lunch and take only fruit or vegs salad in lunch. Its hard to eat even 100 grams meat per meal :):) I follow today yr lipton diet programme. I didn't take any piece of fruit today as I cant go market to buy.

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
yes

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Kevin,
I am on Day one of the GM Diet plan. My goal is to loose weight with healthy eating and so I am glad that I could start with this today.
I went through your forum properly but could not get answer to a question, it is mentioned that from day 5 we can have Beef and tomatoes, but I am a 100% vegeterian and so I found out that Beef could be replaced with any form of lentils. My question is eating lentils is incomplete proteins and it is not the same as meat unless otherwise I combine it with other protein. Can you please suggest me as to what I can combine this with? I mean can I have a little bit of white rice with it or brown breads? I will be really glad if you could help me out with this.
Thanks in advance,
Gaya

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
brown beads are not good for you, just empty calories. do you eat eggs? eggs are great (free range eggs). soy is not a complete protein and so bad for you. without meat to me it's tough, there are more nutrients in good grass fed meat than any superfood, veg etc. However I 100% totally understand wanting to be vegetarian. You just have to do your best. But if your eating lots of wheat, you are in trouble.

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
Sorry, white rice is a great starch to have, better than brown for sure.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Kevin
completed Day 7 & reduce 5kg .
please suggest me what's should i eat after 7 day to remain fit,I m a Indian so i usually eat flowing food.
BF:CORN FLAKES WITH MILK
LUNCH:RICE WITH VEGETABLE
DINNER: CHAPATI WITH VEGETABLE

PLEASE SUGGEST SHOULD I CONTINUE THIS OR CHANGE IT.

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
Oh no, Truly if I wanted to gain weight I would eat what you are proposing. Wheat, sorry to say and you may not like this is the first thing I would stay away from. NO GLUTEN. Then no sugar or bad oils.

next issue is that you are barely eating, yikes! This is a sure fire way to gain. Your body will create a new low calorie set point. Go over and you will gain weight super fast.

Where is the protein and good fats like ghee or coconut oil? You need fat to live and to lose weight.

Cereal, probably the most toxic breakfast food around. The extrusion process of the cereal renders it dead and toxic to the body.

I recommend balanced meals. Read the 2nd post on this page. The first one is for meta eaters only. Then let me know if you have questions :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Oh no, Truly if I wanted to gain weight I would eat what you are proposing. Wheat, sorry to say and you may not like this is the first thing I would stay away from. NO GLUTEN. Then no sugar or bad oils.

next issue is that you are barely eating, yikes! This is a sure fire way to gain. Your body will create a new low calorie set point. Go over and you will gain weight super fast.

Where is the protein and good fats like ghee or coconut oil? You need fat to live and to lose weight.

Cereal, probably the most toxic breakfast food around. The extrusion process of the cereal renders it dead and toxic to the body.

I recommend balanced meals. Read the 2nd post on this page. The first one is for meta eaters only. Then let me know if you have questions :)
thanks Kevin
can you please prepare a detail chart what should i eat on BF:lunch& dinner

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Finished today...Not done the final weighing as it will be tomorrow morning...but I am super excited because I shed more than 4 kilos...although there was no weight loss after day 5. Maybe I did something wrong..and maybe the next time would be more successful...Little difficulties on he way were "Massive Constipation", minor headaches, bit light headidness for the first 2 days...but the experience was totally worth it...waiting for a week and on with it again !!!
Thanks Kevin for your support and help along the way !!, just hope I am able to sustain the weight loss...

One thing I would love to ask you : what is the suggested consumption for Cheese, Milk and other dairy products ? Also, is eating outside or pizzas etc fine for one or two days of the week ? Also, how about Desserts, cookies, cakes etc....sorry for the plethora of questions...Please find time to answer...
Cheers...

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
Hello
you may need a pure fiber supplement to help. it happens to some folks.
ok, so think about it this way, here in america they count calories. so the thought is oh no I ate a 700 calorie piece of pizza. The mentality is no big deal, just get on a treadmill and work it off. THAT DOES NOT Work. A 700 calorie pizza is pure junk food. Your body will react to the junk cheese. The flour will ruin your health and cause weight gain. I do not see how you can be healthy eating wheat. Google wheat belly if you want to learn what the truth is. Dairy, many folks have a dairy issue. plus what is the dairy source? from feedlot grain fed cows? beware of non-pure foods. So no pizza like that is never fine. you will soon find out I am correct.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello
you may need a pure fiber supplement to help. it happens to some folks.
ok, so think about it this way, here in america they count calories. so the thought is oh no I ate a 700 calorie piece of pizza. The mentality is no big deal, just get on a treadmill and work it off. THAT DOES NOT Work. A 700 calorie pizza is pure junk food. Your body will react to the junk cheese. The flour will ruin your health and cause weight gain. I do not see how you can be healthy eating wheat. Google wheat belly if you want to learn what the truth is. Dairy, many folks have a dairy issue. plus what is the dairy source? from feedlot grain fed cows? beware of non-pure foods. So no pizza like that is never fine. you will soon find out I am correct.

Hey Kev...Thanks for the reply.
I am totally fine with "No Pizza/ no wheat / no bread" thing.
But, Kev, I am just a bit of a foodie and have some particular likings... I love milk stuff, yoghurt (fresh and flavoured), cheese like Mozerella, Brie, Emmantel, Cheddar etc...The pure ones, not the processed ones...
Foie Gras, pâté, free range chicken and organic eggs...Green olives, capers and other such stuff...
Could you please tell me if it is fine to have such things in small quantities so that I can sustain the weight loss because these are my regular pantry items...I am just trying to see if I can make a sustainable food plan which is not too huge a change. I love salads, sprouts, beans (green, kidney and chic peas), rice etc. it's difficult to get Salmon or beef or other such things where I live...also, what is the rule about having one muffin or a cupcake once in a while ???
:)

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
OK, so it seems like you have a good list of quality foods mentioned. Dairy is in a good to be raw form mostly great if your body is OK with it. I tested out on dairy. Here is the key. Balance to each meal. So never over do protein, if you do it turns to sugar in the body. Most people don't realize that. Balance means good fat, protein, some good carbs and lots of great veg.

Beware of snacks.

As far as a muffin or so here and there. I cannot imagine why to, meaning a gluten exposure in the body can cause a reaction in the immune system lasting 6 months. Have you ever tested for any foods. You should look at the Array 4 and Array 10 Cyrex Labs test if you want to perfect your diet. I have done both, the results were shocking!

·
Registered
7 Posts
OK, so it seems like you have a good list of quality foods mentioned. Dairy is in a good to be raw form mostly great if your body is OK with it. I tested out on dairy. Here is the key. Balance to each meal. So never over do protein, if you do it turns to sugar in the body. Most people don't realize that. Balance means good fat, protein, some good carbs and lots of great veg.

Beware of snacks.

As far as a muffin or so here and there. I cannot imagine why to, meaning a gluten exposure in the body can cause a reaction in the immune system lasting 6 months. Have you ever tested for any foods. You should look at the Array 4 and Array 10 Cyrex Labs test if you want to perfect your diet. I have done both, the results were shocking!
Hey Kevin.
I am seriously overhauling my entire routine thanks to the inspiration I got from this diet and you.
I have realised that the biggest problem I have is Portion sizes. I am not eating a lot of unhealthy food. My diet includes salads, fresh food, good protein, almost no bad fat etc. but the trouble is I eat too much when I do. I don't snack at all. So my lunch and dinner become huge meals. Breakfast is usually a tall glass of milk with fruits or eggs.
Is there a sure shot way of reducing portion sizes or is it only psychological restrain.
Also, a technical question - when you eat something "unhealthy" , how long before it shows in your weight or belly etc ?
Thanks again for all your help.

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
Well retaining most of the weight on say 1 place like the belly tends to show health issues like high cortisol issues or hormone issues. So once you get your meals balanced see if you notice the belly weight dropping.

Also, it's vital to be in bed by 10pm, you will find things like that can be just as important ti losing weight.

Snacking is a killer, you should not need to snack if you have 3 good size meals per day. It's a matter of just saying know. However example of you having milk and fruit, very bad combo and just not well balanced unless the milk were whole raw milk from grass fed cows. Sounds like you are almost there and you just need to tweak :)

41 - 60 of 61 Posts