1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
sure curd or unsweetened yogurt works

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi! I am on day 4 diet... checked my weight this morning, but reduced just 0.6 kg only :( I would still continue with the diet. I had 2 bananas in the morning, with 1 glass of warm milk. My lunch was wonder soup. Day 1-3, i followed the diet plan and ate it, just fruits & vegetables as per mentioned! Still lost just 0.6 kg only... Why?

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
what did you eat day 2?

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
well not tomato, and the potato needed good fat for sure, it helps.

·
Registered
5 Posts
well not tomato, and the potato needed good fat for sure, it helps.
Ok thanks :) it's day 5, I had 2 boiled eggs + soup for breakfast. Had brown rice + paneer + tomato for lunch. Planning to have rajma beans salad with tomato for dinner. Just having water in between snacks. Is that ok, Kevin? Btw, when I chkd my weight this morning, it was 62kg (started from 63.5kg)!!! Not much improvement:( i expected to reduce 5kgs, not sure what's not done correctly!

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
yes only 3 meals day 5. when do you weigh, meaning right when you wake, before you eat or drink after going potty? make sure lunch and dinner day 5 have good fat.

·
Registered
5 Posts
yes only 3 meals day 5. when do you weigh, meaning right when you wake, before you eat or drink after going potty? make sure lunch and dinner day 5 have good fat.
I weighted soon after I got up, before potty! Do I need to check weight after potty? This morning it's 61.2kg (from 63.5kg). It's day 6 today! I had stir fried vegetables with paneer for breakfast. Planning kosambari (Indian) for lunch. What can I have for good fat? Thanks, Kevin :)

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
check after for sure. olive oil, ghee or avocado.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts