GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started the GM diet plan yesterday. I worried somewhat that my appetite just wasn't there, and I know I didn't eat enough. Should I try to push snacks even though I am not hungry? I also haven't been on the scale yet. I am the type of person if I don't see weight loss, I become very frustrated, and bummed out. So, I decided to put off weighing in at the moment.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
Most folks do get frustrated. I tend to wait until a week or so to weigh in myself.

You can't force the food down, less is not better, however if you are full then no big deal just keep plugging away.

Reactions: Michelle Hall

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
:)

I have been through a ton, FYI I come form the Paleo side of things so to speak. My physician is actually Chris Kresser. You can see here, done to an auto immune thyroid issue I have (I have zero symptoms really, just showed up on a test). That's why I am cautious even more now. My array 4 test was a disaster so to speak, I have an auto immune reaction to any food in the red column.
http://thyroidboards.com/index.html...-array-4-–-gluten-associated-cross-reacti-r22

Reactions: Michelle Hall

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
Green beans, yes a few in moderation with other vegetables is fine. Beans/legumes are not.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts