GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Kevin,

Today i am on Day 7 of the diet and i followed the diet strictly restricting sugar and glueton intake completely and no cheating done. On the 3rd day of the diet i did feel difference for sure. I felt energetic and light. However from the 4th Day i think i came back to normal.

On the 4th Day it was 6 Bananas (not together but in 3 parts) and Skimmed milk along with buttermilk in the mid-day snacks and Vegetable soup for lunch

On 5th Day i had sprouts, 3 eggs, cottage cheese and vegetables (Cucumber and Tomato)

On the 6th Day I had 1 egg, sprouts salad, cottage cheese, Brown rice with curd for lunch and brown rice with vegetables

And today on the last day i had fruits for breakfast, brown rice with vegetables for lunch and fruits in between and for dinner i would be having brown rice again with some curd and fruits for evening snacks.

I feel in the days 5-7 i have gained back the weight that i lost in the first 3 days. How can that be possible? Though i have experienced a loss in my apetite now days.

Also i have a doubt what if i completely give up on gluton and sugar from my diet forever. Will that help?

Request your guidance in this regard.

Thanks

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
Day 4 has milk, you may be sensitive to milk or you were just detoxing some and lacked energy.

If you want AMAZING info as to why wheat is a killer, Google "Wheat Belly".
Curd was a no no day 7. Also, consider white rice from now on. I don't think you do well on brown, it has anti nutrients. A good white rice like basmati or jasmine is a simple starch and a good carb when a part of a good balanced meal. You might consider doing this plan for 2 weeks.
http://gmdietforums.com/forums/gm-diet-after-day-7.6/ Look at the top 2 posts.

What time of day do you weigh yourself?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,

Yes I am sensitive to milk but still had it as it was in the diet plan.

Well after your reply I didn't have curd on Day 7. I would try white basmati rice now. Yes I would take up the diet for 2 weeks and see the results.

Will keep you posted.

Thnx

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
Then never drink milk. It ruins your immune system. It's not just a physical reaction when you are sensitive but your immune system goes crazy as well. Do almond milk next time, etc...

:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts