GM Diet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have been following the diet very strictly. The only thing I probably have not done is drink tons of water. But Iam still having about 2.5 liters of water everyday. My weight originally was 139.7 pounds. And when I check my scale is the morning it reads 136 pounds. Till yesterday my weight was showing 136 pounds but today on day 6 it seems as if I have not lost anything further. Now the scale is reading 137.4 pounds, where did I go wrong Iam wondering.

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
what time of the day do you weigh?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
At 7 am in the morning it weighs 136 pounds and then I check in the evening about 6pm, it reads 137.4-137.6

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
You cannot weight at night, you are holding water weight, food weight etc
Your true weight only is in the morning, first thing right after you wake and go to the bathroom. And of course before you eat or drink anything.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Correct, I thought as much. But I still feel my weight loss is stuck at 136 pounds. Could you please advise what am I supposed to have for dinner on day 6, and the entire day on day 7. I don't eat beef, I have been substituting it with chicken.

Thanks a ton :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi im on day 6 tomorrow is my day 7 plz tell me can i use white boiled rice instead of brown bcoz brown r not available in my area plz also tell me the substitute of celery in wonder soup

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
Correct, I thought as much. But I still feel my weight loss is stuck at 136 pounds. Could you please advise what am I supposed to have for dinner on day 6, and the entire day on day 7. I don't eat beef, I have been substituting it with chicken.

Thanks a ton :)
Hello
chicken is great

Day 6 you get 3 meals and a snack. Meat can be in each. chicken of course is great.
Just add some good veg to the meals and you will be good to go.

Day 7 is rice (White is great), veg and some fruit..

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
hi im on day 6 tomorrow is my day 7 plz tell me can i use white boiled rice instead of brown bcoz brown r not available in my area plz also tell me the substitute of celery in wonder soup

No sub is needed if you don;t have celery. White rice is great!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts