GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all,
i am following this plan very religiously and lost 3.3 kg in first 4 days but after 5th day i gained 200 gms i ate red kidney beans in the evening yesterday is there a problem because of that rest of the day i ate brown rice with tomato once and consumed about 6 tomatoes whole day also drank around 12 glass of water,i am following vegeterian plan so to keep the momentum going what precaution shall i take today (6th day) my aim is to lose 5 kg and till now i am able to lose 3.1 kg.awaiting your reply.

·
Administrator
2,305 Posts
hello, are you saying you ate 2 meals that day? did you have any fat with these meals? you need the good fat funny enough. they key when having meat is there is balance between the carbs, protein and fat.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi kevin,no actually i ate one meal that day in the evening red kidney beans boiled. now one more day has passed it was sixth day and i had green veggies whole day with brown rice once in lunch and dinner i had tomato soup i lost 200 gms today and weight is standstill as on fourth day what could be the reason that first four days i was able to lose so fast (3.3 kg) but now i am facing problems,today is last day and i had 1 glass of watermelon juice in morning,one glass of apple and pomegranate juice and small quantity of white rice along with dhal in lunch till now,am i going right......total weight loss till now is 3.4 kg. kindly advice.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
again some corrections........ you are right..........that day i had two meals brown rice in lunch........

·
Administrator
2,305 Posts
UGH, all of that juice (I used to love juice) You are drinking pure sugar essentially. no balance to having it all either. so so bad for you, juice may be fat free, but it is huge factor in weight gain. huge.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey kevin actually i was just following whats written in diet plan that last day you can have fruit juices without sugar.........but i will keep in mind now that its bad.........anyways weighed today and weight reduced marginally and total weight loss after seven days is 3.5 kg and lost 1.5 inches flab of lower abdomen.......i am happy.....its a good plan.......kevin,could you please suggest some vegeterian diet plan so as to maintain the weight now.........:)

·
Administrator
2,305 Posts
Good news :)
read here first then ask any questions you may have, alterations I can help with, etc

1 - 7 of 7 Posts