GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Kevin, I have been going well with this diet so far. Day 5 wasn't the best as I don't like tomatoes. I had 4 large toms and 250g salmon, some wonder soup at lunch about 2.5l of water. Unfortunately this morning I was v light headed. Started the day with water and eggs with asparagus. I had approx 1l of water and since midday have been suffering with diarrhoea. I've had nothing to eat since but tiny sips of water, but still bad tummy ache and poos :( Please help!!

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
Diet changes can cause bowel issues, day 6 is easier, rice and veg so eat as you feel. you can have some fruit. Coconut water is great you may be losing too much fluid and minerals so coconut water can be great, hang in there.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Kevin. I didn't receive your reply until after day 6 was over. I only ate an apple in the evening and sprinkled with tiny salt. Thankfully the diarrhoea stopped.
Cooked my brown rice today, had some apple and papaya for breakfast. Planning to have the rice for lunch, don't think I can stomach cooked green vegetables again so planning on roasting some pepper and red onion with rice.
The good thing on this diet is my cravings for chocolates and crisps has stopped. Took my son to the cinema and he had 2 scoops of ice cream, no temptation whatsoever ☺. I'm feeling more positive for the Summer.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
AWESOME, keep in mind dopamine levels can take 30 days to reset meaning cravings can come and go so hang in [email protected]!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts