GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
today is my day 5 and i checked my weight, I have lost only 1 kg !!! how come?? I am following proper GM diet as per instruction given. please help.

·
Administrator
2,305 Posts
what time did you weigh?

·
Administrator
2,305 Posts
what did you eat day 4 and 5

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Day-4 I had 6 bananas and 2 glasses of low fat milk.
Day-5 for lunch I had 1 large tamato and small bowl of brown rice and for dinner large bowl of veg and brown rice.

·
Administrator
2,305 Posts
Oh my, you do know less is not better. You cannot lose weight like that. Skipping breakfast huge mistake. Did those 2 meals day 5 have good fat? You are not losing weight because you are not following the plan at all.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh my, you do know less is not better. You cannot lose weight like that. Skipping breakfast huge mistake. Did those 2 meals day 5 have good fat? You are not losing weight because you are not following the plan at all.
I am following veg diet. I can not eat rice for breakfast so I had cup of green tea and apple. Today I finished my 7 days and unfortunately I have lost only 1kg. I am not overweight at all. I am just 3 kg away from my ideal weight.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How do I start my Day 8?? Do I go back to my diet slowly?? or I continue more of veg & fruits for next few days??

·
Administrator
2,305 Posts
Well you should always come out of a diet sugar free. You need good fats and balance next between carbs, protein and the fat. I would never eat wheat, talk about a weight killer and health killer. Also beware of snacking...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts