GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Kevin,

This is the fifth time I have undertaken GM diet. Results have been satisfactory so far.
This time I wish to experiment with day 5 and Day 6.

Q1.
Day 5:
BF: 3 eggs omlette with two tomatoes+onions+Mushrooms+green chillies+Spinach+Coriander
Lunch: 3 eggs omlette with two tomatoes+onions+Mushrooms+green chillies+Spinach+Coriander
Dinner: 3 eggs omlette with two tomatoes+onions+Mushrooms+green chillies+Spinach+Coriander

Is this fine? This means totally 9 eggs in a day.All cooked in ghee.

Also for mid day meal and evening snack, a bowl of wonder soup with some chopped veggies in it.

Q2.
Day 6:
Same as above WITHOUT tomatoes and a platter of salad for evening snack and a bowl of soup for mid day meal??

Q3.
Can I add Bottle Gourd in the wonder soup??

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
no gourd, not sure how the carbs are on it. Your plan looks amazing to me :)

nice work.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Kevin, you have been wonderfully quick and helpful as always.:)
I ended up loosing 3-3.5 kgs by the end of 3rd day. Usually this is what I loose at the end of the GM diet.

Day 4: Had four bananas and 4 glasses of milk with soup twice that had chopped veggies a bit.
No weight loss after day four.

Day 5: 6 tomatoes+chopped onions+chopped cucumber+Shredded Lettuce+a cup or white rice+ a cup of Curds+ 1/2 teaspoon of ghee.

Here is the link to nutritional facts of Bottle gourd also known as Calabash.Please enlighten on the same.
http://www.nutrition-and-you.com/bottle-gourd.html

Well, I did add it in my soup, tasted good.:):)

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
Gourd is fine don't get me wrong there, the wonder soup is meant and the soups we mention are meant t have few to no carbs hence why we do not suggest potato, etc/ Nice losses so far :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Kevin,

When I checked on the WIKI, it says
Cabbage is Carbs= 6gm /100 gms
Where as
Calabash is 3.39gms/100gms.

So, it should be fine right........?This takes care of your concern about low or no carbs....:)

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
it's great...

Hi Kevin,

When I checked on the WIKI, it says
Cabbage is Carbs= 6gm /100 gms
Where as
Calabash is 3.39gms/100gms.

So, it should be fine right........?This takes care of your concern about low or no carbs....:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts