I'm in Day 5 of GM diet
Can i go ahead with this plan

Breakfast: Boiled sprouts
Lunch: 1 cup rice with curd and boiled tomatoes along with boiled sprouts
Dinner: 1 cup rice with lentils and tomato soup

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
No tomato soup, make sue good fat with each meal and you need veg for all meals.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
1.25 cups, yes on coconut water

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
yes

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
great :)

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
stick to the plan
do not fear a little good fat on veg when you have
not too much fruit days 3 and 7
do not over workout

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
yes legumes far better with good fat. a nice bowl each meal fine

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Mr.kevin
My wife also following this diet. We are in day 5 i am loosing weight gradually. But she lost 1.5kg on day 3 afterthat weight is not reducing for her. She is not taking more water than me. Will this be a reason for that? During her 1st diet she lost around 4kg. Requesting your suggestion for better result.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
is she taking salt? too much water flushes out too many minerals and you then retain water possibly.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
sure a quality salt just never over do it. My concern is she drinks so much water she flushes the needed salts out. Thus retaining water causes the weight loss to not appear as good. Plus sorry for many reasons the ladies can have more issues losing, especially with underlying health issues like hormone problems or thyroid issues. It varies. So consider staying at 2 liters or so. by the way she is still doing OK. what did she eat day 2?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.