GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am on day 4 today. successfuly lost 3kgs till now. want to know proper food on Day 5... it should be vegeterian I searched a lot but it shows too many options.. i want the original one. plz rply me as much earlier.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Kevin for your reply & i saw the link to gave. I really appreciate this Diet & also your guidance. i followed everything properly as mentioned in Diet plan But problem starts from Day 5 to 7. Didn't get proper step wise plan lyk of Day 1-4. Today m on Day 5 n started my day with 1/2 cup brown rice n tomato soup. Can i have again 1/2 cup brown rice & Tomato soup for lunch too & chicken soup for Dinner. And for snacks i have 2-2 Raw tomatoes & with plenty of water as given in the GM plan. Is it ok? So can u plz suggest me full day plan for Vegetrian diet . i.e. Breakfast + Snacks + Lunch + Snacks + Dinner.
PLz reply earlier.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
no tomato soup. it's pure carbs, meaning condensed tomatoes. you only get 5 to 6 tomatoes so you can cook them, however soups end up wit ha ton more tomato and carbs. I do not recommend brown rice and each meal needs good fat.

If you eat meat why eat rice?

I recommend 3 meals the same, chicken and roasted cooked tomatoes with some extra olive oil and spices. You can add some extra veg like greens, cucumber, onions, peppers and spices

·
Registered
2 Posts
You have given wonderful message about
Code:
https://reliefseeker.com/conditions/mental-health-concerns

1 - 6 of 6 Posts