GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ooops, 4th day almost done, not 5th
Aloha, I'm 57yrs, 4'-11" and 157lb. Ugh! Some of the students in the Bible College where I work started this diet. I was skeptical about the restrictions of each day and how healthy it could be so I passed it off and left it to the "younger" bodies. But the ones that stuck in there were really liking it and the way they were feeling. So..., here I am at the end of my 4th day and really enjoying this. :) I'm blown away at the ease of it. The Wonder soup is Awesome! I was debating on whether to try a different soup because I don't particularly like onions, or bell peppers, or celery (unless I have peanut butter). And then 4 packages of Lipton Onion soup mix! But, wow! I really like it. So, what's with the onions. I noticed that the other recipes include that many onions too. Is there any particular nutritional significance? Oh, is okay to cayenne powder. I use it on my veggies (and soup) since I don't want to use salt.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
you cannot have peanut butter no should you if you want to keep weight off.

I do not follow other plans, they do not work. Beware of Lipton soup packages if you can, read the ingredients to understand why. pure dried herbs, spices and peppers are all OK.

Glad you like it :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you cannot have peanut butter no should you if you want to keep weight off.

I do not follow other plans, they do not work. Beware of Lipton soup packages if you can, read the ingredients to understand why. pure dried herbs, spices and peppers are all OK.

Glad you like it :)

I'm confused. The recipe I got online for the GM Wonder Soup said to use the Lipton Onion soup. So, is that incorrect?

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Okay, great! There are so many websites out there about this diet. I guess I stumbled on the wrong first. iimahd.ernet.in/~jajoo/gmdiet.html

Thanks for the clarity. Thank you so much for taking the time.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
just poor copies that sorry offer zero support. I can only support what's here. They are fake - off plans that offer zero support. not a surprise though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.