GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!
Im on day 4. Lost 1.5 kgs so far. Hoping to lose more by the end of this. I am a non vegetarian but prefer to be a vegetarian. My question is, Can i stick to cottage cheese, soya nuggets etc with tomatoes (no rice) on Day 5 (cant really do legumes and pulses, they make me really ill) and then do beef with vegetables on Day 6. Would that work? also can i have chapati on day 5 if im going vegetarian?

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
soya is so bad, so un-natural so no there. You can do the cottage cheese one meal, eggs another possible or legumes with good fat also. Chapati, no not unless you want to gain weight and wreck your health. There is nothing healthy about flat bread, quite the opposite. What did you eat days 2 and 3?

hang in there...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok so no soya and chapati. Will do cottage cheese for one meal tomorrow and eggs for the next, third meal should i repeat cottage cheese? As for legumes does Rajma count? And Day 6 should i do beef with veggies?
Day 2 i had a boiled potato in the morning, followed by veggies (cooked and uncooked) . Day 3 Veggies and fruits all day.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
rajma great. cottage cheese, use you can do that 2 times on a day. day 6 would be a good day to do beef, fish or chicken with veg. did the potato have good fat? it was vital to me to weight loss... you need fat to lose fat.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes i put a pat of butter on the potato. should i cook my cottage cheese and eggs in olive oil so i have enough good fat intake? any other form of good fat you recommend ? thank you so much for your detailed responses. :)

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
good news :)
yes you can use a touch of oil to cook them, they have enough fat however a touch to help cook is fine​
Happy to help any time :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts