GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

I'm on GM Diet, 4th day...

1. can I take salt with dishes on Days 5, 6 & 7?
2. can I replace eggs for meat, if yes, how many per meal?
3. can I eat Indian big banana on Day 4?

pl reply at the earliest
Thank you

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
1) yes your food and body needs a quality salt.
2) 3 eggs max per meal
3) yes

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
no, that is like comparing a car to an ant Fruits are pure sugar not the same and if you eat more than 2 servings a day on a normal day you will gain weight likely. nice loss :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
yesterday I finished diet with loss of 5 kgs.. still cheated on day 5 with extra proportion of cheese (200 gms), had two cups of tea with sugar and little cereals that week (50 grams).. , fruits on day 6, had 1 cup of white rice and little nuts on day 6 and 7..would have done much better if followed strictly.. continuing for next week

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
each fruit is different so about 3.5 oz is a serving, but you need to look up each fruit. However if you need to lose weight, consider no fruit here and there.

One serving is equivalent to how much grams? ... what fruits should be included on normal day excluding diet days?

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
The cheats unfortunately will come back to get ya' after the diet usually meaning you can gain the weight back quicker. You end up not getting away with like you think. However very nice loss. Keep in mind eating those foods on normal basis or here and there will compound thus making weight loss in the future harder and your health not as good. It all adds up unfortunately.

yesterday I finished diet with loss of 5 kgs.. still cheated on day 5 with extra proportion of cheese (200 gms), had two cups of tea with sugar and little cereals that week (50 grams).. , fruits on day 6, had 1 cup of white rice and little nuts on day 6 and 7..would have done much better if followed strictly.. continuing for next week

·
Registered
16 Posts
hi Vivek, Can you please share your diet chart with me. I m truly happy that you lost 5 kgs in a week. if you dont mind can you please share it with me. I m also a follower of GM diet. but most of the times i get myself confused in eating. I m dieing to loose my weight asap.

Awaiting for you reply

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts