GM Diet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Kevin,

I am on Day 5 of GM Diet. It's a good diet plan.

However I've some below queries if you kindly address them:
1. Can we have eggs omlette/boiled eggs on Day 5,6 & 7 with brown rice ?
2. If yes, then how many eggs can we have on day 5,6 & 7?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Manoj

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am also on day 5 and struggling with things to eat due to my picky taste... I am kinda becoming unmotivated in this because I am following it to a T and have only lost between 4-5 pounds so far... Is this average for day 5?

·
Administrator
2,304 Posts
sounds great to me, that's really good. why stop?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Oh I'm not stopping! lol just struggling with food options.....like the others asked, are eggs ok? I know the yolk contains lots of fat so would egg whites be the better option with possibly 1 yolk or no yolk at all?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Oh I'm not stopping! lol just struggling with food options.....like the others asked, are eggs ok? I know the yolk contains lots of fat so would egg whites be the better option with possibly 1 yolk or no yolk at all?
Yes eggs are fine but dont just have the whites ( have the whole egg) - quantity per meal is 3 eggs.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hi Kevin,

I am on Day 5 of GM Diet. It's a good diet plan.

However I've some below queries if you kindly address them:
1. Can we have eggs omlette/boiled eggs on Day 5,6 & 7 with brown rice ?
2. If yes, then how many eggs can we have on day 5,6 & 7?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Manoj
Day 5/6 Yes you can have the eggs to replace the meat ( quantity = 3 eggs per meal) rice is one cup for this day
Day 7/ you can have white or brown rice, if you dont like rice you can have potato ( better to have white rice) quantity of rice is 2 cups.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts