GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi am on day 4 by loosing 3.3kg till now. Pl guide can I take banana shake in breakfast or 2 bananas with warm milk are more preferred.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
yes you can :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dear guide me for day 5 diet. I am a bit confused. Should I take paneer with tomato with a pinch of salt at Breakfast time and lunch time. And wonder soup in dinner. If yes then how much paneer and tomato in one serving.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
paneer is great with some good fat, Salt, pepper, pure dried herbs and spices are all OK. Just a normal bowl. Dinner, you can do that, add a little fat to the soup.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Kevin, Today at the start of day I lost 3.7kg in Toto. Means 400gm only that day . I took 100gm paneer +3 tomato(med)+ 1/2 bowl of soya chunks . feeling heavy at my stomach. And will repeat same in evening (5-6). Is that OK

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
you can but soya is just so bad. Make sure each dish has good fat :) Day 6 mix up your veg, no tomato.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
But in BF I taken that what to do now but in eve I took black chana boiled with paneer. Is that OK or I waste all my diet. Pl guide .....

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Today at the start of day 6 I have same weight 66.5kg.I had not loose or gain i think that is due to my yesterday mistake of taking soya. ...
Kevin still confuse should i go with diet plan or restart it.
Today i am not feeling lighter even.
Pl guide waiting for your reply eagerly........

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
Keep going, all is well. You are doing well actually.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi. Actually on day 5 I got allergy can't exactly say but I think it was due to bananas.Any how dropped diet on start of day 7. Bad.

But now recovered and planning to start by tomorrow morning. Actually gained again(weight).

Wish me good luck.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
good luck, be careful it could be a dairy issue...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.