GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Kevin, I'm on day 4 of the diet and want to know how many bananas are allowed for the day. Few sites say maximum of 8. Skim milk is what is suggested on the site, but I read your comment that you prefer full cream or 2%. What's the best way to go? Thanks in advance.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
Well, why are you following other sites? Do they help you? Or by chance did they just throw up a fake and altered plan and leave you to it? Please read our plan. The answers are all there. Not trying to bee rude, I cannot help you on other plans and suggest you stick with one.

Also, try and email them and ask why 8? Well first raw milk is the only way to go to me. 2% or better is best.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Kevin and happy new year.I suppose i was reading through few comments in the other sites.Anyway I have only had 4 bananas, so did not ruin the diet. I'm on day 5 and had 3eggs with tomato for breakfast. Planning to have some beef with tomato and spices for lunch and chicken breast fillet for dinner. I didn't like the wonder soup, thought I might do some tomato soup instead. Is this okay? How many tomatoes do I have to eat? Thank you.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
awesome on day 5 :)

Tomato soup would be nutritionally not the same, so no. You can have tomato soup instead of the raw tomato though.

Thanks Kevin and happy new year.I suppose i was reading through few comments in the other sites.Anyway I have only had 4 bananas, so did not ruin the diet. I'm on day 5 and had 3eggs with tomato for breakfast. Planning to have some beef with tomato and spices for lunch and chicken breast fillet for dinner. I didn't like the wonder soup, thought I might do some tomato soup instead. Is this okay? How many tomatoes do I have to eat? Thank you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Kevin. Day 6 successfully completed . On day 7 can I use coconut? I wanted to use some coconut with a dash of oil to cook cabbage. Is there any restriction in using tomatoes on day 7? I suppose dhal is not allowed on day 7. Thanks in advance.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
No coconut until after the plan.

However a tiny bit would be fine in a dish. No dhal, sorry. Just don't over do the tomato.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts