GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Kelvin,

I have completed first three days and it is yielding results already. Just need to know more about day 4 and 5. There are some advises for having upto 8 bananas on day 4 which I think a bit too much- what is the right quantity of bananas and also for glasses of milk?

Also- for day 5- I do not eat beef. Are eggs ok? If yes, how many and in what way? Also, brown rice is something we can't get here- is it ok if I use a regular rice?

Please advise

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
Hello :)

I must say, do the other sites support their plan? if not then why follow a fake plan? Please read our plan and follow as is. I can only help with what's here.
http://www.gmdietworks.com/general-motors-diet/gm-diet-vegetarian.html
eggs are great, 3 mas per meal cooked as you like although never over cook eggs. we say use regular rice not brown actually. Have you read each day here very carefully? It's imperative you do
Good luck :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your prompt response- Have read the plan already and following it religiously. So far so good.. Will get back to you in case of any difficulty.

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
Awesome, just making sure :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dear Kevin- Thanks again for your support. I have now completed day 5 and its been a good experience uptill now.
Following is what I plan for day 6
Breakfast- 2 Eggs Omelet with onion
Lunch- Sprouts with salt & pepper and Wonder Soup
Mid-day snacks- - Soute Vegetables and 2 boiled eggs
Dinner- Curd Rice
Please advise if the above plan is OK
Cheers
- Amol

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
GREAT!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good Morning Kevin- Have completed day 6 and feeling a lot better!
Following is what I plan for day 7:

Breakfast- 1 full apple
Snack (at about 10:30am) - Wonder Soup
Lunch- A bowl of rice with vegetables cooked in spices- Can I add some tomato puree in the vegetables? Or some cherry tomatoes and cucumber?
Afternoon Snacks- Papaya and Pomegranate
Dinner- Same as lunch

Does this look fine? Please advise

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
all looks great, yes on tomato, some puree OK and yes to cucumber.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Kevin- Its been a great week with body undergoing desirable changes. The weight loss seems secondary. Your advice has been a great help. I plan to do the plan again during August end. Will keep you updated.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts