GM Diet Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Day 1 : Apple, Melons, Mangos and Muskmelon+Lime Water (Just a Pinch of Salt & Sugar) + Plenty of Water
Day 2 : 1 Boiled Potato + Tomato Soup, Carrot+Cumcumber+Some Veggies Salad for Noon and Same Salad + Mushroom Soup for Dinner With Plenty of Water.
Day 3 (Today) : Apple + Same Salad, Noon Planning for Water Melon and Dinner again Melon, Salad and Vegetable Soup.

Is that going fine, or we messed up somewhere ??

Also please do let me know about the remaining days plan ?

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
NO SUGAR! not unless you want to gain weight and ruin your health.
NO TOMATO SOUP day 2! Did the potato have good fat? NO MUSHROOM SOUP!

This is totally messed up, so sorry. are you reading the plan at gmdietworks.com?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
NO SUGAR! not unless you want to gain weight and ruin your health.
NO TOMATO SOUP day 2! Did the potato have good fat? NO MUSHROOM SOUP!

This is totally messed up, so sorry. are you reading the plan at gmdietworks.com?
But we checked the weight after the third day today, we have lost almost 2.5kg to 3kgs !
tell us about the next 5th to 7th day please, tomo we are totally having bananas and milk

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
well you are missing the point, the sugar will get you at some point. your loss is good don't get me wrong, you never know the loss could have been better.

Day 7 is as we have it here.
day 5 and 6 to replace meat, eat 3 eggs per meal max or legumes with good fat best.

Keep going :)
nice loss so far.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well you are missing the point, the sugar will get you at some point. your loss is good don't get me wrong, you never know the loss could have been better.

Day 7 is as we have it here.
day 5 and 6 to replace meat, eat 3 eggs per meal max or legumes with good fat best.

Keep going :)
nice loss so far.
Thank You Kevin !

We Dont Have any Problem With Meat(Only Chicken), How Should we have it ? Cooked or Grilled ?
Tomato's on Day 5 and Veggies on Day 6 With Chicken Will do i guess and on Day 7 Will have rice and fruits !

Can you also tell me one of my friend doesnt like milk, what is the best replacement for it ??

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
cook as you like, spice it up, whatever you prefer actually. almond milk or a lite coconut milk works. rice milk as well. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cook as you like, spice it up, whatever you prefer actually. almond milk or a lite coconut milk works. rice milk as well. :)
But no oil to that !!

5th & 6th Day we have planed to follow the same.

Breakfast - 2 Eggs + Water.
Lunch - Chicken
Dinner - Chicken + Tomatos (6th Day Veggies)

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
A little good fat to chicken is fine but what kind of oil? the plan looks good but do not ever just eat meat alone, add some veg...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts